our date

He looked up at me his eyes scanning me from head to toe, so yes he was now distracted by my amazingly toned body. "Oi, dude my eyes are up here!" he looked still not looking at my eyes, I turned around and bent over so he could see my butt I don't get boys. I picked up my purse checking to see if my mum had phoned me nope no one I chucked my phone on the sofa no way was I taking it. checked my purse in case he didn't get the bill $337 dollars that's good.

"oh munchchin I'm going out don't call me go in my room and she will come!" I walked out into the rain it was always my favourite kind of weather so dark and gloomy my favourite thing. beck grabbed my hand he pulled me against his chest he looked at me so lovingly his dark eyes like melted chocolate. His lips found mine he kissed me gently our mouths slowly opened this was my first real kiss I had never to made out before then again I'm only 14. His tongue slid over mine so warm he tasted of my perfume mixed with mint. We kissed for a few more minutes before we pulled away for air he let out a short gasp. I smirked he took my hand and lead me up to a car their was a dude about 17 in the front he looked just like Beck but his skin was nowhere near Beck golden glow.

"Beck your girlfriend hot" I cut him of before he could finish.

"I'm jade and if you ever call me hot I will slowly cut your heart out your chest and eat it. And I have a boyfriend" I said sternly barely having time before my lips found Becks.

"Wow Beck she feisty I like you Jade you can stay around. Your here are pick you up later you staying round mine tonight mate or what?"

"Yeah whatever I'm not going home to mum she babies me so much can't wait till my RV arrives."

We climbed out the car beck placed his arm around my back squeezing me so gently.

We walked up to the beach, I have to say I hate the sea the look the smell just it. But I do like this romantic walk. "I hate the sea look at that dolphin why won't it die." I yelled at it urrrgh the stupid dolphin.

"Babe what has it done to you." He said softly pulling me so we were standing face to face.

" when I was seven one came up to me and and urrrgh I hate you dolphin ( I grabbed a rock and threw it at the dolphin this walk on the sand was horrible.) it pushed me okay." He grabbed me and hugged me he smelt so nice.

We walked till we came to this little restaurant I order fries and onion rings. The time past so quickly.

We arrived at mine it was 12 o'clock yes I broken my curfew haha suck on that dad. I leant against the door he kissed me so passionately. Suddenly the door opened and we fell backwards into the hall of my house. My mum stood there "jadelyn where have you been I've been calling you. Oh hello there I haven't met you I'm mrs west mo sorry miss Davies now." My mum eyes turned to a pained look. " I was on a date he's Beck, mom can beck come round tomorrow thanks." I said before she could reply, I kissed beck as he walked up our drive. I turned to my mom she sat on the sofa with tears running down her cheeks, I grabbed a blanket and put it over us I hugged her deep down I can be sweet RARELY..