how bade began!!!!!

this was the best thing that had happened to me since my parents got divorced, my mum wanted to do anything that would make my dad angry ever since he left with his 21 year old bimbo. my dad hated my singing and acting he said that the arts were a waste of time, so mum decided what better than to get me to audition for Hollywood arts and of course I got in. so now dad landed with the cheque and I get to pee him of at the same time it was perfect.. I stormed through my coffee in one hand and my bag in the other I had to show them who was boss, I put on black skinny jeans a lacy black top and a leather jacket with black boots. I was glad my dad had moved out as no one now cared what I wore he had always made me were these pink dresses. but now he gone mum doesn't care.

some people turned as I walked in, no one I wanted to be friends with to be honest their weren't even any hot guys but hey at least I was getting their attention. I saw this girl with bright red hair skipping straight toward me she seems okay I guess.

"hi I'm cat hehe" she said fiddling with a loose red curl of hers.

"'I'm jade, now move this is my locker" I pushed her out the way I felt mean but hey that's me.

"sorry what you going to put on your locker we all do it here see" she used her arm to show me gosh she was worse than my dads bimbo.

"with scissors like the scissoring!" I smirked even the mention on that film makes me smile it so good, it is honestly the scariest horror movie EVER!!!!

"that's horrid they killed a cat I love cats" cat now sobbing rubbing her eyes with her pink jumper. Gosh, what's up with this chic.

"oi what you done to cat!" over walked this rather good looking boy he had tanned skin it looked so warm I looked at his dark brown eyes abetting lost in them.

"nothing she got all sad, you deal with her" I looked at him he wasn't even listening his eyes were moving up and down my body, I wondered if cat was his girl friend only one way to find out.

"I'm kinda sorry about your girl friend but she needs to get over a dead cat!" I said with anger I needed to show him I was stronger than him, I wouldn't let any guy walk over me like my mum had let my dad.

" she not my girl friend, she's just a mate" he looked almost worried that I thought they were out I think we were both crushing, but jade west was stronger than some love. cat had walked of by now muttering something about bibble.

"whatever, I'm jade I'm 14 and yes I'm single and goodbye" he just got given my 5 second introduction I could see him starring at me. I walked of in no real direction but hey I was holding the upper hand so far. Prince Charming was going to have to beg for me hehe enjoy prince what is his name?????