Part 8

They both just stood there, I cannot believe he'd hurt her again he had left for that bimbo who was more fake boobs than anything else.
"Jade do not speak to me in that way, I am your father and you will show me some respect. " He said sternly as if he had authority over me.

I stormed out that room out the front door he ordered us around like we worked for him. I can't believe I was half that man, who'd leave a women he'd loved for a new thing, who lets all be honest wants the money.

I blinked quickly, worried that my eyes would tear up again, I walked down our street before breaking down next to a tree I sat their desperate, I can't believe my dad or how stupid my mum was.

I felt a warm embrace around me I quickly pulled away.
"Jade it's  ok, your mum said you walked off." I quickly returned to his arms he was the only person who made me feel safe.
"I....j..st can't believe he he he did that" I sobbed into his shoulder he scent filling me even more with warmth and protection.
"Shhh hey it's alright now." He kissed the top of my head, I suddenly realised that I'd made a nice wet black mark on his shirt with my tears and mascara. I nuzzled deeper smelling his musky sent my arm clung to him, inside wanted me to stand up and walk off as nothing had happened but Beck was breaking down my walls one by one.

I quickly messaged cat about what happened as in away even though her positivity is so peppy and annoying she makes me feel loved and for a long time was all I had. I began to realise how opening up to Beck was ruining me and how If I wasn't careful I'd soon become dependant.

"Stop thinking so hard your get wrinkles." I'd be wrapped in him arms since, I quickly connected our lips slowly letting my tongue exploar his mouth we contained like this, I wrapped my legs around his waist I yanked at his t-shirt pulling it over his head I was in a need and rush.
"Stop!" He pulled back looking between us, I laid there confused don't al, guys want it.
"Not know I want it to be special jade."
I got up and stormed off like Normal I hate being to do what to do  by anyone but especially him.