1.9 cuddles

"Please?" Will begged, holding Nico's hand and trailing behind him.

"I'm not gonna cuddle with you." Nico rolled his eyes, pushing his key into the hades cabin keyhole. Will rested his chin on Nico's right shoulder as Nico turned the key and opened the door.

"But why not?" Will whined, tugging on the sleeves of Nico's jacket. "Are you embarrassed of me?"

"Um, yes? Will, you find Percy's puns hilarious. If that's not embarrassing, then I don't know what is."

"Shut up." Will giggled, thinking about one of them.

"Idiot." Nico smiled slyly. "You know I'm only letting you stay because they're redoing the Apollo cabin, right?"

"Well, obviously, but I don't get why we can't cuddle." Will murmured against Nico's neck, placing small kisses trailing upwards.

"Hands to yourself, Solace." Nico grumbled, grabbing a water bottle and tossing it at Will, who was sitting on the desk chair.

"Fine, fine," Will laughed, glancing around the room. "Where am I sleeping?"

"The couch." Nico rolled his eyes.

"What? I can't sleep on the couch. My back'll hurt in the morning!" Will whined. "Why can't I sleep on the bed?"

"Because I'm sleeping on the bed?"

"Why can't we sleep togeth- that sounds wrong but seriously."

"Because."

"Because what?"

"Because suck my ass."

"You can't say that every time I ask you something."

"I can't?"

"No."

"Too bad."

"Nico," Will dragged out his name, throwing his head back in frustration, which ended up with him hitting his head on the wall.

Nico let out a snort of laughter, trying to cover it up.

"Stop laughing, you prick." Will chuckled, rubbing the back of his head.

"Do you need ice for that?"

"Stop trying to be me, honey. It's not working."

Nico stared at Will for a few seconds, trying to stop himself from laughing. "Sorry."

"PLEASE LET ME SLEEP ON THE BED."

"Nope, hah."

"You're so mean to me."

"Shut up." Nico laughed, throwing a pillow onto the couch and opening the closet to get an extra blanket. "To the couch, Solace." Nico ordered sheepishly, give Will a small smile.

"Goodnight kiss?

"No."

"Please? Cmon, sunshine, no cuddling. No bed. No goodnight kiss? You're being really harsh."

"Big baby."

"Did you just call me baby?"

"No, I called you a baby."

"That's more than nothing." Will grinned, plopping down on the couch. Nico rolled his eyes, lowering his head and placing a small kiss on Will's lips. Will looked up at Nico with a grin, making Nico glare at him.

"Night, sweetheart." Will murmured as Nico turned off the lights and got into bed.

"Night." Nico yawned as he pulled the blankets onto him. He closed his eyes and drifted into sleep.

The word 'cold' was the first thing to pop up in Nico's mind as soon as he woke up. The blanket wasn't on him and he was sure it was the middle of the night. He frowned, his hands fumbled around the bed trying to find the blanket, but all they found was another hand. Nico was confused for half a second, then groaned internally, realizing this was Will.

"Prick." Nico muttered under his breath, trying to think of a way to pull the blanket off of Will without waking him up. He sighed when he couldn't think of any and careful lifted one side of the blanket, getting under it. Nico did say he didn't want to cuddle, but this wasn't bad at all. Will was warm and soft, and his arms immediately wrapped themselves around Nico. Nico placed a small kiss on Will's collar bone and buried his face into Will's shirt.

Will smiled, knowing Nico thought he was asleep, but he knew he could get Nico to cuddle with him one way or another.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

ok i usually don't add authors notes or anything bc i know people usually skip them but i felt like i kinda had to. i just wanted to say thank you so much for 20k reads it's absolutely unbelievable. i know im not the best writer, but thanks for sticking with me. all your comments and voted mean so much to me, especially the comments ngl. this sounds creepy but honestly whenever im upset i just kinda go through all of them and giggle along with myself. I KNOW NO ONE PROBABLY READ THIS BUT IF YOU ARE I JUST WANNA SAY THANKS AND THAT YALL MEAN THE WORLD TO ME AND IF YOURE EVER HAVING A BAD DAY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MESSAGE ME AND ILL TRY TO CHEER YOU UP WITH SOME REALLY BAD PUNS AND DAD JOKES !!

also heh its my birthday give me brownies