Chapter 5- She Hates Me!

I explained my problem to my mum last night.

"And now -because of us- Kitty hates her mum, I hate Kitty's mum and SHE CAN'T COME WITH US!" I rambled.

"I guess it is a problem! I bet Kitty and her mum will have talked about it, but tomorrow I wouldn't talk about it too much, yeah?" Mum suggested.

"Yeah. I don't think it's fair."

"She'll be fine with it all really soon. I bet ya!" Mum said, "How was Cheetah? Controllable?"

"Just about," I replied. "He is definitely getting better. Trusting me more too." I replied.

"You better go to bed, it's late." Mum said.

I went to bed. I didn't sleep though. How can I? My best friend is sad and angry because of all of us.

I sat there sitting up every so often.

9:38

9:47

10:23

10:50

That's when I gave up. I went downstairs and sat there for a bit.

Mum didn't realise, she was out with the horses. But, it turns out she'd nearly finished and about 10 minutes later she was back.

She gasped, "Why are you up; you went to bed ages ago?"

"I couldn't!" I answered. "It was too hard! Can you help me?"

"I would but..." She began,

A hand snaked around her side, I don't think they realised I was here. "And that's all of them." He leaned in to kiss her, and then realised I was here. "Kate?!"

"I don't know you, do I?"

---------------------

So that's your dose for now people! Keep doing what you're doing!

DON'T STOP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!!!!! Ok it's gone!

Love you besties,

thegrets

Xx