Chapter 1: School Finished

It was the last day of school before the holidays, and everyone was acting overexcited and annoying all the teachers. This was the last period of the day. It's history. The history teacher, Mr. Collins, gives us work and tells us to do it so we do it then we talk. If we can't do it we talk and then, about ten minutes later, ask him to explain it.

As it got near the end of the day he stood at the front of the class room, talking, I whispered to Kitty, "5 more 2 minutes." That to us meant ten more minutes but sounded shorter.
"Oi, you girls. Stop talking." We looked at our teacher. "Sorry!" We said in unison and a sarcastic smile. I got out my phone instead and texted Kitty, Rose and Tom.

Me: Where r u goin after this?

Kitty: On bus

Rose: Me 2!

Kitty: Twinsies!!!!

Rose: Twinsies!!!!

Tom: Seriously? Is this 4 real?

Me: R u walking, Tom?

Tom: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Rose: Seriously, Tom? R u 4 real?

Tom: Oh, haha. I h8 u!

Rose: U love me really

Tom: Ummmmm....

Tom: NO!

The bell rang and the teacher collected our books. Me, Rose, Kitty and Tom left and walked to the bus park together. Rose and Kitty left to get on their bus.

Tom and I walk home together because Tom's street is really near mine. "My mum is letting me, you, Rose and Kitty go on holiday together." Tom tells me.

"Really?" I ask, "alone?"

"Yeah! Well, we meet Uncle Al there, but he is totally laid-back and won't care what we do."

"Awesome! Do you know how long for? Do you know when we will go? Have you decided what will we do? Have you asked Rose and Kitty? Are you excited?"

Tom rolled his eyes, "no, yes, no, no, yes."

----------------------------------------------------

1 hour later

I was met up with Tom, Kitty and Rose on Cheetah and we cantered to the fields and back to the ranch. Cheetah rode by Blaze, her mane twinkling in the beautiful sun. Rose and Kitty were chatting likee they hadn't seen each other all day. "Tell them, Tom" I whisper-yelled, I obviously wasn't quiet enough. "Tell who what?" Rose asked. Let's just say Rose and Tom aren't best  friends. Tom looked at me, innocently. I knew what I had to do and I knew what he wanted me to do. They were very different things.

"Tom has some really important, interesting, fun news to tell you, don't you?" I say glancing at him to see him nodding his head. The only problem is, he knows how to get out of it. "Yep, and Kate is going to tell you it." he says throwing the news back my way.

You know what, fine, whatever!

"All of us are going on holiday... together!" I say this so fast Rose and Kitty are slightly slow at understanding the words escaping my lips.

Kitty cried out, freaking the horses out a little, "I'm on holiday from Thursday!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiniest cliffhanger EVER!!! Sorry for taking sooooooo long, I've been writing 2 new stories. There called Confused Love and Hello Again. These are a lot more romance-y so they should be out soon! 

Stay Beautiful,

thegrets

Xx