Chapter Three

"So... You're turning seventeen in a couple days..." Jasmine pointed out excitedly.

"Really? I thought I was turning three" I said sarcastically and she smacked my arm.

"I'm being serious, you can find your mate! And finally leave this dump."

"Yeah, that's if he doesn't reject me" I whispered, my eyes getting watery at the thought of my mate rejecting me. I slowly got out of my seat and started to walk towards the door, Jasmine on my tail.

"Don't think like that! Your mate won't reject you, he's got no reason to." She had obviously forgotten that I'm an omega, the lowest in a pack I thought. I just kept walking hoping she would figure it out by herself, instead of me having to tell her.    

Jasmine's POV

I don't understand why he can't see that it doesn't matter that he's an omega. In most packs omegas are protected and happy, not beaten and scared. Our alpha lost his mate because of an omega, ever since he hates omegas and kills every single one that enters his pack lands. Except Raven... He's put him on the brink of death, yet never killed him, torturing him out of hate. I can't wait for Raven to find his mate and leave this hell, he deserves so much better.

(A/N ok I'm back, sorry it's short. I'm finally not failing and its a weekend so I can write a little bit, but it's my brothers birthday stuff today. So I'm sorry, if anyone is still reading this and you had to wait.)