Chapter Thirteen

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT (Vibrator & Cock-Ring)

After breakfast was over me and Albie headed up to his room, well I guess you could call it our room. Anyways, when I walked I found him already sitting down on his bed resting against the headboard.

"Come here, love." He said when he looked up and saw me. I closed the door making sure it was locked before slowly walking over to him. When I got on the bed he immediately pulled me onto his lap causing me to squeal slightly.  "How are you liking it here so far?" He asked his hands resting right above my arse.

"It's quite nice. Its really big, and confusing. I'm not sure how long its going to take for me to actually memorize where every room is." I admitted quietly. I shifted in his lap trying to get comfy. "So, what are we going to do now?" I asked in a shy voice.

He smirked, "I could think of a few things that we could do.." His voice trailed off as his hand slowly lowered until it was resting on my arse. My cheeks were on fire by now, I had becoming even more embarrassed when I had suddenly felt something poking my thigh, something very large. I slowly leaned down connecting my lips with his, what had started of slow and sweet had soon turned into something passionate and fiery. Albie had switched our positions so that I was now on my back with him hovering above me. We fought for dominance, he eventually won. My legs slowly wrapped themselves around his waist grinding up against his erection causing us both to moan lowly.

"Is your room sound proof?" I asked remembering that his entire family was still inside of the house.

"Yes, my love, I had them make it sound proof the day I met you." He said lifting my shirt above my head soon followed by my pants. His hand slowly rubbed against my erection, still covered by my boxers. I tugged his shirt above his head, not being able to reach them I told him to take his pants off. He complied and continued to take mine and his boxers off. He gripped my boner in his, cold, hand causing me to shiver and let our a moan. Albie was sucking and biting at my neck leaving love bites scattered on my neck and collar bone. He slowly moved lower stopping at my chest making even more hickeys. His hand started to slowly move up and down on my shaft tortuously slow, causing me to whine and buck my hips. He stopped his hand immediately and lightly slapped my thigh. "Don't." is all he said, but I understood what he meant. I lowered my hips trying to keep them from bucking into his ever so slowly tightening hand.

He came back up to my ear and whispered, "I will be right back my love, don't move." I nodded my head as he puled away going over to a closet hidden from my view. I heard shuffling and he came back out a moment later with a vibrator and a cock-ring.

I started to get a little nervous, " W-what is that?" I asked shyly.

He walked over to me, "Can we try something new?" He looked at me waiting for me to decide. I leaned up to kiss him and nodded my head. "Tell me if it gets to be to much stór." He reaches down grabbing my erection quickly moving his hand up and down making me throw my head back in pleasure and moan loudly. I suddenly feel a cold metal around my cock and gasp at the sudden pressure. He nudges a finger at my hole before slowly pushing in leaning down to kiss me.

His finger moves at a fast pace making me whimper when he adds two more fingers. He pulled his fingers out making me whine at the loss only to yell out in pleasure when he slides the vibrator in my hole. "P-please" I begged "More" Alibe chuckled slightly and I heard a clicking noise. All of a sudden the thing inside me started vibration, my back arched in pleasure and I let out a loud moan. My cock was painfully hard now but with the ring around it, I couldn't reach my release. "C-can I c-cum?" I pretty much begged Alibe.

"No, hold on a little longer mo uillinn" He spoke calmly causing me to cry out at the thought of having to wait any longer. There were a couple more clicks and the vibrator moved at a lightning speed inside of me. 

"Ahhhh" I cried out not being able to take it anymore. All of a sudden I feel a pressure being applied to my dick and a jump moaning out. "P-please Alibe." The cock-ring was removed and I immediately exploded cumming all over my stomach and his hand. There were even more clicks but instead of the vibrations stopping they just increased by even more for a couple seconds making me whine to tired to even yell out anymore, then they just suddenly stopped all together and I let out a sigh of relief. He pulled me to his chest after cleaning up the mess.

"Are you OK dear?" He asked. I just nodded still a little dazed still calming down from my high. He just chuckled and kissed my forehead snuggling into my back leaving small kisses on my shoulder blades. I turned around and laid my head down on his chest. "Go to sleep love, I'll wake you up before dinner." And with that I closed my eyes relaxing, letting the sleepiness take over.

_______________________________________________________________________________________ So, I tired something new. And that's why I was needing some help. Thank you to everyone who was willing to help, but my friend just ended up telling me to read a bunch of smut and write it myself. Anyways, as always tell me what you think and if I should keep trying to write different things or just if I completely sucked at it. If I used something in the wrong way or said something that wasn't correct, please tell me. I don't want to have something completely false being seen. Thank you for reading and I'm sorry for the longer waits. I just went to the doctors yesterday and found out I have chronic bronchitis and I'm still sick with a cough and sore throat. I also found out that I have asthma, which explains why I always wheeze. But, sorry for the wait I'm going to try and have one chapter up every week but this is the first time I've been able to be on a laptop since last year. So at the end of this school year I'm getting a laptop and updates will be a lot quicker. Thank you and bye.

Vote

Comment

And

Share