Chapter Eighteen

The last thing I heard was a deafening boom caused by the door being slammed open and then I fell unconscious. Everywhere I looked it was white. Above me. Below me.. And then, a shadow appeared about fifty feet in front of me. It slowly walked closer and closer to me. When I could finally make out all of the figures appearance, I gasped at the beauty of the women standing in front of me.

"Where am I?" I stuttered out, still in awe of her beauty.

"You, my dear are at the gateway to the other side." She replied grinning warmly at me.
She reminded me of a motherly figure. She seemed so kind and gentle, I suddenly wished I was more like her.
Then, I realized what she said.

"What do you mean other side?!? I-I'm not dying am?" I whispered the last part.

She smiled sadly at me, "You are my dear. But do not worry as you have a choice... The choice to live and walk free amongst other spirits... Or return home, with your mate and family and friends." She paused for a second letting the new information sink in before continuing. "Not many people get this choice, so I would choose wisely and quickly if I were you. Your time is running out my dear."

"I... I think I want to go back to my mate and friends and family..." I told her "But before I go, I do have one question." She nodded at me so I continued, "Who are you?"

"I am the Moon Goddess my dear child." With that she flicked her wrist at me and i was suddenly back in my body again. I was back in the real world. Back with my mate and family and friends.

I started to hear voices, but they sounded way to far away. They slowly became closer and closer until they sounded as if they were right next to me. I tried moving my body, but the most that I got was a twitch in my nose.

"D-did you see that?!" I heard someone shout.

"What now Alibe" someone else spoke this time.

"He... he moved! H-his nose! It it twitched!!" He shout excitedly.

"I highly doubt that Alibe all you've been saying is that he moved and then he hasn't woken up." Another, unfamiliar, voice said. I heard a growl coming from Alibe but nothing after. I kept trying to move and wake up, but I could only get little twitches every now and then. And then... I woke up

______________________________________________________________________________

It is short as all hell, and I haven't in updated since God knows when. I was supposed to get a laptop for graduation but I still haven't gotten it so I have to write on a tablet which is kinda hard. But I'm sorry. (EDITED I HAVE MY LAPTOP NOW!!)