Chapter Four

Time skip (Day before Ravens birthday)

Raven's POV
As I was walking down the road, towards the pack house, I felt something on my neck, thinking it was just a fly I continued waking. Suddenly Jasmine jumped on my back.
"What the fuck Jasmine!!!!" I screamed, pushing her off my back.

"Sorry. But that was awesome!!" Jasmine lightly pushed me. All of a sudden my arm start to feel like there's a thousand knifes stabbing and I start screaming.

"Raven! Raven what's wrong!!!!!" I hear someone scream but it goes right over my head because the only thing I can focus on right now is my arm.
I feel someone lifting me up and they start to run with me on their back, with me still screaming but a little less. Then, were in the woods while someone starts to rip of my close, I struggle to get away from whoever it is but then my entire body is filled with excruciating pain and I scream even louder than before, when I hear my bones cracking I start sobbing into the forest floor. Finally after what seemed life years, the pain stops, I look up and see a lake, then I see multiple people staring at me in awe. When I try to talk the only thing that comes out is a bark, and I run to the lake looking at my reflection. I'm a wolf, but my birthday isn't until tomorrow. I continue to stare into the water, then it clicks. I'm a pure white wolf!
-------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so it's still really short and I apologise but it's Saturday and it's like 9:30 in the morning, which isn't really that early now that I think about it. Anyways
Vote
Comment
Share
Oh and if you want.. I mean you could follow me? 😁😁