Chapter Seven

A/N ok so the italics are her wolfs thoughts. Ok sorry, carry on reading! Btw the picture has nothing to do with the story, that is my old puppy... If anyone can guess what kind of dog she is ill follow you, and mention you in a chapter... I'll tic you a hint, she's a mix of two dogs.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I gasped... "Th-the Tine Na Gealaí p-pack?" I stuttered out all of a sudden becoming very afraid of the man in front of me. This pack was know for rejecting their mates and selling them off for money. Tears sealed up in my eyes and I tried getting out from underneath the man in front of me,

"GET OFF ME!!!" I screamed hoping to shock him enough to slip out of his grasp. He seems shock at first but quickly regained his posture and held me tighter.

"What is wrong Raven? Are you hurt??" He said worriedly trying to calm me down. But it only worked so much before i fainted.

-------------------------------------

When I woke up I was in my bedroom. I sat up confused as to how I got here, the last thing I remember was... Meeting my mate.. No no no, this can't be happening. Why did I have to get paired with someone from the Tine Na Gealaí pack let alone the alpha. What did I ever do wrong, besides being an omega, I thought I was good. I couldn't think of anything I could have done wrong. I guess I did lie to one of my friends the other day, but that can't possible be that bad. My thoughts were cut off when the door slammed open revealing none other than my mate.

"W-w-what d-do you w-want? Are you going to sell me off to some perverted shit so you get more money?" I said gaining confidence towards the end.

"Why in the world would I do that!?" He looked appalled that I would even think that for a second he would sell me.

"Because that's what your pack does... Isn't it?"

"No! Why would you think that?" A look of sadness flashed through his eye and as quick as it appeared, it disappeared and was replaced by confusion.

"B-because m-m-my alpha t-told me that." I had lost all of my confidence that had been there previously

"You're-" He looked even more confused than me by now. "I can assure you that my pack has never sold any one for money, let alone one of our mates." He lost the confused look and now he just looked plain angry. But I had a gut feeling it wasn't me that he was mad at, but my alpha. My alpha... He lied to me, he told me that all of the packs in Ireland sold their mates for money. If he told me that lie, I wonder how many other lies he had told me. What if... What if he lied about packs hating omegas... What if they like omegas!... Probably not, I might even get treated worse with my mate than I am hear... Wait! Do I have to go to Ireland with my mate?!?!?
---------------------------------------------------------

So? How was it? and all you guys reading this book, thank you. It really does mean a lot to me.. This book has gotten more reads in a month or so than some of my other books have had in a year. So, THANK YOU! Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
And
Share!!!!!