Chapter Fifteen

Ravens POV

The door slammed open just as Alibe went to lean in an take me in his mouth. I quickly scrambled around trying to grab the covers and pulled them over me and Alibe. Only to look up and find one of Alibes sisters standing there with her mouth wide open. Finally Alibe came up from under the covers but instead gripped my painful hard on making me gasp and thrust my hips lightly.

"Are you OK? Did I interrupt something" His sister questioned looking at me.

"No" "Yes" Alibe and I said at the same time.

"You didn't interrupt any-anything. And ye-yeah I'm f-fine just-just a little sick." I stuttered out as the hand around my cöck tightened. Alibe's sister just smirked at me, as if she knew what was happening and still didn't leave.

"Evan, will you please just leave for a bit." Alibe asked, more like told, his sister. She nodded her head, chuckling, and walked out closing the door. I moaned loudly as soon as the door was shut.

"Why the hell did you do tha-" I was cut off when his hand started moving at a lightning speed. I arched my back in pleasure moaning uncontrollably. After a few seconds I screamed in pleasure coming all over the blankets and Alibe's hand. I was still coming down from my high when Alibe got up and started cleaning everything up from the mess I made. His hand brushed against my overly sensitive dick causing me to whimper at the contact. "N-no m-m-more, to sensitive." I moaned out. His hand quickly retreated and he mumbled out an apology.

"What did your sister want?" I asked, remembering that she walked in earlier when we were.... busy.

"I'm not quite sure, but she'll be in here in.. three... two... one." just as he finished counting the door burst open.

"Now that you guys are done giving each other blowjobs, I came to tell you guys that mam and daidí wanted you guys to go to their office." I blushed profusely after she said that while Alibe just smirked and motioned for her to leave. She left but not after winking at us and walked away smirking.

"That could have gone so much worse." I mumbled out still blushing.

He chuckled throwing some clothes onto my lap, "Come on get dressed, we have to go meet my parents."

I groaned getting up and slipping on the clothes he handed me, "OK lets go" I said walking out the door realizing I had no were to go. I felt a hand on my back and looked up to see Alibe.

"Follow me Raven," He started walking and I followed him. "Its just right up here." He turned a corner and stopped and a large wooden door lifting his hand up to knock.

"Come in!" A loud voice boomed from the other side of the door causing me to jump. Alibe opened the door and we both walked in greeted by two people sitting at a large desk. "Ah Alibe! Conas is deas de leat chun teacht tríocha nóiméad déanach." (How nice of you to come thirty minutes late). He said sarcastically. I chuckled even though I wasn't sure what it meant.  "And you must be Alibe's mate, Raven." He and the woman next to him stood up and walked over to us pulling us both into a hug. I cringed internally not really liking group hugs, or hugs at all. Luckily no one seemed to notice.

"Anyways, back to businesses" His dad paused looking at me, "I need you to shift into your wolf for me Raven."

I quickly shook my head backing away slowly towards the door in case I needed to run, "Why do you need me to shift?" I questioned after a couple minutes of silence.

"We need to know the colour of your wolf." He replied vaguely. I debated it in my head looking at Alibe who had yet to know the colour of my wolf. I slowly started stripping into my underwear and shifted into my wolf keeping my head down. I heard a gasp and a door slam shut.... Then silence.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry it's been forever. I have a question for you guys. Where do you guys come from? Like what country? I know the majority of the people reading the book are from the U.S but 35% are from another country. Which is really cool.
Share
Comment
Vote