Sniper x reader

Sorry for such a long wait, IM SO SORRY I DIDNT DO HIS ACCENT, BUT ANYWAYS I GotTA BLaSt

You and sniper were really good friends, but you had major feelings for him which made it hard to be around him not to mention you two were never alone long enough for you to confess.

It was early in the morning and you couldn't sleep, the blankets were off of the bed and your whole room was a mess from you trying to find something to occupy yourself until day time, you gave up hours ago, so you decided to go to the kitchen ( ish ) area and rummage through the fridge, little did you know that sniper had been in there the whole time watching you knock stuff over and mumble things that sounded like some strange foreign language " Need help finding somethin? " Sniper finally spoke up, causing you to jump " HOLY FUCK HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THERE " you squeak, placing a hand on your chest " I've been here since 5am." He grumbles, you're eyes finally getting comfortable with the dim room you were soon able to see the purple under Snipers eyes " Can't sleep either?" You ask him, shutting the fridge and taking a seat " Nah" he sighs, taking a sip of his coffee " Well..uh.." You glance over, you two were finally alone, you could confess ' just don't fuck this up ' you thought to yourself before picking the conversation up again " So! Um...I've been meaning to tell you something for a while." Sniper opens his eyes fully and looks at you " What is it ( y/n )?" For some reason that sentience didn't sound necessarily friendly, maybe because he was tired and pissed off " Well I have an undying love for you and I liked you ever since I came here..." Your words trailed off " Wait!! That sounded weird, what I meant was-" you were cut off by a pair of lips, your face soon becoming a noticeable red, sniper pulled away and smiled " Love you to Sheila."

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT AT THE ENDING, WHERE THE SMOOCHES HAPPENED, I WAS ACTUALLY GONNA MAKE IT SPY DISGUISED AS SNIPER BECAUSE I HAVE A SPY X READER REQUEST AND I WAS LIKE AW YEAH BUT THEN IT WAS ALL LIKE AW NO