Medic x reader 2! Fluff!

" follow me, please"

Medic had turned his back to you once more, in hopes of you not seeing the light pink that dusted his cheeks. Men like him weren't very cuddly, they were more tough and violent but something about you made medic's heart skip a beat, your sassy attitude had him in a blushing mess and to make matters worse you were rather small compared to him, and anything that was cute and small just messed with his feelings.

You watched the older male intently, checking for any clue as to what he was doing. Medic had sat himself down in his desk chair and turned himself to you, his face rather red from embarrassment. He felt as though he had no dignity left for asking a teammate to do such a childish thing with him, you stood curiously in front of him, staring at him. Medic hadn't spoken at all, he simply motioned for you to sit in his lap which you happily obliged. The instant you were on him his arms moved around you, sending an odd feeling through your body " Medic?" You mummer quietly, " please don't talk.." He grumbled before placing his head in the crook of your neck, he was beyond embarrassed but you couldn't say the same for yourself " Dude you suck at cuddling" you laugh, wrapping your arms around him as well. Medic grunted " Shut..." The one word was all he could get out before a lump formed in his throat, you were taking this so casually and it made him feel stupid for overthinking that situation. Soon the room fell silent, the two of you just enjoying each others company " Y'know, for someone who's taken as a insane evil scientist, you're actually just a big insane teddy bear." You giggle quietly, earning a chuckle from medic. After a while the two of you stood and said your goodbyes to each other, realising it was nearly midnight and both of you needed to get some sleep " goodnight medic, love you~" you purr before rushing out the door. Leaving a blushing medic behind.

THE END!!!!! Requested by @KoisukiAnata 
Wow that sucked ass
I legitimately can't write fluff, I'm so much of a violent person to know this kind of cute stuff but it's the thought that counts right? WELP!! Leave requests please ( remember you can request lemons and Angst )