Sniper x reader

Ayyyyy I'm real pissed that the original chapter I was gonna post was deleteeeeddd But enjoy my shit or whatever dudes.

It was fairly early in the morning when (y/n) woke, they had only managed to get an hour of sleep in due to their overwhelming anxiety that pounded in their brain. they found themselves in a rather uncomfortable situation, they had fallen for a good friend of theirs, sniper, he was a great guy n'all but he might not understand the feelings they had for him. naturally they tried their hardest to keep it quiet but after nearly blurting it out in front of everyone they decided it was best to ignore the man until they got their shit together.

(Y/n) sat quietly on their bed, their hair in a tangly mess " what if he hates you?" They whispers to themselves " what if he tries to hurt you? Laugh at you? Or maybe even ignore you?" They sighed, not wanted to except defeat just yet. Sniper was one of the only guys who actually took the time to understand your problems and tried to make you feel better, not only that but he could relate to some of the energy draining illnesses that you have, ' and to think that if this goes wrong, I could lose him forever.' (Y/n) thought before tugging at their hair harshly and curling into a ball. " why can't this feeling just go away..." They grumbled, beginning to feel their body ache from the uncomfortable position.

It had been weeks since the two last spoke, sniper had tried to ignored it, thinking they just didn't feel well. while he was somewhat correct he wasn't in the right when it came down to why they felt bad. He had slipped questions about (y/n) into his conversations hoping one of them knew what was up until a fellow mercenary had enough of it " Why don't you just talk to them?" He asked, his French accent filled the rather silent room, spy sat himself beside the Australian, waiting for a response. " I dunno, it's just I can't make myself I feel like they might hate me." He sighed, adjusting his hat " That not a good enough excuse to not talk to them, how will you know if they hate you or not if you don't even speak to them? Might as well find out so you don't have to spend every second questioning your life like you've been doing. I'll drag you to them if that makes it any easier." Spy spoke, taking a long drag from his cigarette, " I guess you've got a point there, maybe I should talk to 'em." Sniper stood quickly, causing spy to flinch slightly " Well? Don't just stand there, go!" Spy commanded quickly, hitting the mans back and sending him on his way. " And don't fuck it up!" He yelled down the hallway, earning a faint chuckle from the other.

Yee part two will be up soon or something. New style of writing kinda sucks but I kinda like it so iiiidunno. But the next one might have sexual content so ye.

LEAVE REQUESTS PLEASE