Chapter 10: Party Time (Part 1)

Harry went home soon after. Once he got home he called Liam over and told him the plan.

"You do realise that this will probably end in disaster right? Remember that Evie is hosting this god forsaken party." Liam grumbles and Harry rolls his eyes. "Do you always have to be so negative?" Harry asks rhetorically and Liam shrugs with a huff.

"I'm just saying. This isn't going to end well."

Harry flips Liam off before heading into the bathroom. He stares at his reflection and sighs. He hated the way his cheeks were so chubby and round. He hated how his eyes always had this sort of innocent look and his dimples made him look like he was five, not fifteen. He then looked down at his body and saw the slight bulge of his stomach. Maybe his mother was right, he really should lose some weight.

He wished he could be one of those guys who had killer cheekbones and their stomachs' were always so toned. He wanted to be a man, not a boy. Like how Louis was a man. He wanted to be like Louis.

"Are you alright, mate?" Harry hears Liam call. He snaps back into reality and shouts back a yeah before hopping into the shower.

*

Harry dressed in his chequered shirt and light brown dress pants. He knew this wasn't party wear, but he was only wearing this so his mother doesn't get suspicious of where he's going.

Louis' text told him that they were a couple houses away from Harry's house.

"Hurry up Li! We've gotta get moving!" Harry yelled banging on the bathroom door. "Okay, okay! Don't get your knickers in a twist!" Harry groaned.

"Please don't ever say that again." Liam laughs as he walks out of the bathroom. Harry grabs his wrist and basically drags him down stairs.

"Bye mother." Harry hastily says as he rushes to meet his boyfriend. Boyfriend. "Say hello to Caryn and Belinda for me," she says thinking he's going to some chruch gathering.

Once he's outside Harry says, "Jesus Liam, why didn't you remind me that is was going to be freezing tonight." Harry shivers.

"Thought I'd let you freeze." Harry mouths a fuck you even though Liam probably didn't even notice.

Harry sees Louis' blue car and knocks on the window. He's a little bit nervous of this whole party thing, and of Louis. What if Louis doesn't like what he's wearing? The window rolls down and Louis' smile is plastered on and Harry's uneasiness settles slightly.

"Hey babe," he says and Harry grins. He replies back before sitting in the passenger's seat.

"Uh...where am I supposed to sit?" Liam asks with his hands crossed over his chest. "Oh yeah right. Just sit in the back with Zayn and Niall. You'll got on with them fine." Louis gives Liam a knowing look.

Liam nods before sitting in-between Zayn and Niall.

"I like what you're wearing." Louis whispers to Harry then kisses him on the cheek. Harry blushes and says thank you.

'Aw you two are so cute!" Niall snickers while Zayn makes kissing noises. Louis glares at them. "You guys are so fucking immature." Louis snaps and Niall and Zayn laugh.

***

Harry's eyes widen when they reach Evie's house. There already heaps of people on the yawn with drinks in their hands.

"Good God." Harry hears Liam say in shock.

"Lighten up, Liam." Zayn says before playfully punching him. Liam laughs nervously before soothing his aching arm.

Harry feels Louis grab his hand. 'Come on, what are you waiting for?" Harry nods and jumps out of the car when he sees a familiar face running towards him.

"Harry! You made it!" Evie yells as she wraps her arms around him. "Um, yeah I guess I did," he laughs lightly while peeling Evie's arms off of him. But that doesn't work because she instantly goes back to hugging him.

Harry groans internally. Her perfume is suffocating him.

"Get the hell off him." Louis almost growls. Evie rolls her eyes. "Harry's my friend as well," she murmurs before hiccupping. Is she drunk?

"I don't give a shit, get off him. Can't you tell he's uncomfortable?" Louis warns and she still holds on.

"Shut up Louis. It's not like you guys are dating," she whines still holding onto Harry. Harry and Louis look at each other. Harry shakes. He can't let Evie know that he was gay. Her dad was the fucking priest of the local church. Her dad was the fucking priest who had kissed him not so long ago.

Louis sighs. "It doesn't matter if we are dating or not, it's obvious he hates you so get off him." Louis barks at her and she looks up at Harry with sad eyes.

"Louis!" Harry hisses. Sure, he didn't like Evie but he definitely didn't hate her. "You hate me?" she asks her voice cracking. He knows she's only getting so emotional because she is intoxicated.

Before Harry can say anything Louis cuts him off. "Yes he does. Now go away," he snaps impatiently. Louis grips Harry's wrist before whisking him away and taking him inside.

"Lou..." Harry almost whimpers. "What?!" Harry's taken aback by his tone. He's seen Louis get angry heaps of times from when teachers or other students would piss him off, but he's never gotten angry at Harry.
He audibly swallows and Louis sighs.

"Sorry..." he mutters. Harry shakes his head. "I-It's okay," he whispers, his head falls to the ground. Harry senses Louis' small fingers under his chin lifting it up. "I'm sorry, Evie was really pissing me off." Louis apologises again. Harry almost wants to say, I could tell, but he doesn't. Instead he just nods.

Louis sweetly presses his lips to Harry's and they kiss for a while until someone coughs.

Louis pulls away much to Harry's dismay. "Okay, I think that's enough you two." Zayn smirks as Niall raises an eyebrow. Harry blushes and Louis rolls his eyes.

"Piss off and go get us some drinks." Louis commands the duo and they both leave with a huff.

"Now...where were we?" Louis winks and moves closer to Harry and starts to kisses him again.

Please vote and/or comment! xxxx