Chapter 20: Intimate at Last

Harry sighs when he hears his phone ringing. "Hello?" he answers gruffly. "Harry!" Liam's voice is dreadful at this time in the morning. "What is it Liam?" harry asks and he can hear Liam let out a deep breath. "Well I wanted to know if you know..." Liam mutters and Harry furrows his eyebrows.

"Huh? Liam just spit it out, you ruined my sleep in because of this." Liam huffs before he speaks again.

"Have you and Louis had, well sex yet?" the question is definitely unexpected and Harry's eyes widen. "No I- we haven't, I mean we've only been together a short time so," harry splutters and Liam giggles. "Are you sure?" Liam prompts and Harry can't believe him.

"Yes! Liam what the hell?" another laugh follows and Harry frowns. "Don't have to be so embarrassed about it Harry. It'll happen eventually and who better to do it with than Louis?" Liam says happily and Harry is even more confused. "I'm not embarrassed, just what has brought this sex talk on?" harry asks cautiously. "You and Louis have already had some fun, so why not take it all the way. Obviously if you're not ready, forget I said anything," Liam explains.

Harry bites down on his bottom lip. Is Liam right? The steamy night they had before was great, Louis was great, and so why was sex such a big deal? Harry couldn't conceive so he didn't have to worry about being a teen parent and he trusted Louis.

"I don't know Liam. I'm not sure Louis even wants to have sex with me." Harry murmurs his doubt and Liam scoffs. "Louis loves you Harry. And it's not just sex, it's making love. He truly cares about you Haz, I know it."

Liam hangs up and Harry knows that he has a lot to think about.

*

Harry gets a free period and decides to prepare himself for tonight. He wants Louis. He wants this to happen. Harry steps into the supermarket and instantly his cheeks start to heat when he heads into the aisle that has lube and condoms. He looks at all the different colours, sizes and flavours?

"Would you like some help?" Harry quickly turns around to see a man around his early twenties. Harry nods feebly. "First time?" the man asks and Harry nods again. "Is it really that obvious?" Harry tries to joke to make it less awkward.

The man laughs softly before he shrugs. "Not really it's just that not many people really want coca cola flavoured condoms."

Harry quickly puts that the box back and smiles sheepishly. "Right..."

"So what's your name then?" the guy asks as he examines one box. "Harry, you?"

"Gabe. These are what you're looking for, easy to put on and would probably fit you unless you're hiding some sort of monster in your pants." Gabe smiles easily and Harry lets out a choked laugh.

He takes the box out Gabe's hand and thanks him. "No problem kid, hope you and your girlfriend have a grand time." Harry smile falters slightly before he walks over to the register.

Harry places the condoms, lube, a razor and some vanilla body lotion on the table. The register chick's eyes widen before she simply scans the items.

Harry walks out of the shop and then back to school, only Harry noticed the skip in his step and the fluttering in his heart.

*

Harry rushes home once the school bell rings he gives Louis a quick peck on the cheek and he was off. Harry saw the perplexed look on Louis' face but he knew that Louis would love his surprise.

As he walks into his house he can hear the television and he furrows his eyebrows. His mother rarely lets him watch the TV and well Anne never watches it. But there was his mother sitting in front of the square, lit screen with a scowl on her face.