Chapter 16: Handjobs & Handwriting

Harry sits bored in his English class when there is an obnoxious knock at the door. Harry's heart speeds up when he sees the soft brown hair through the window in the door.

The substitute teacher known as Mr Kolby opens the door and Louis is leaning against the wall with lazy eyes but Harry still thinks he's as beautiful as ever.

"Why are you so late?" Mr Kolby asks with a raised eyebrow and Louis rolls his black lined eyes before speaking.

"Because I was hungover and needed a bit more beauty sleep." Louis says in a monotone and a couple of kids snicker at the response.

Louis doesn't wait for the teacher to talk again he simply brushes past him and sits beside Harry.

Mr Kolby shakes his head in disbelief before going back to his desk.

"Were you really hungover?" Harry whispers to Louis and Louis just shrugs.

"I want you to stay at my house tonight." Louis suddenly says, dismissing Harry's question completely.

Harry's eyes widen slightly at the suggestion. Stay over at Louis' place? Harry bit his lip. Louis lived alone in his flat and honestly Harry wasn't sure what Louis' intentions were.

"We-We're not going to have sex right? Louis I love you but I'm no-" Harry starts to ramble and Louis quickly shakes his head.

"No! Harry, fuck. I know you're not ready. And besides there's other things we could do that are related to sex. But I just wanted you to come over. I'm lonely you know." Louis says and Harry sighs.

"I-I don"t know if I can. I'd have to ask my mum." Harry murmurs and Louis slips his hand into Harry's twining their fingers together. "Just say you're going to Liam's." Harry smiles at the gesture and nods his head at Louis' words.

Mr Kolby clears his throat to grab the classes' attention. "As you know, you had an assignment due this week and since Miss Harrison is not here I will collect them. Anyone who doesn't have their assignment and does not have a formal extention note will fail."

Harry's head shoots to the teacher and he gasps softly. The assignment. He'd only done two paragraphs and they weren't even good.

"Oh fuck." Louis says quitetly, glancing over Harry.

"My mother's going to murder me." Harry wheezes and Louis places a hand on Harry's tense back.

"Hey, don't freak out on me Haz. You'll be fine." Louis tries to give some sort of comfort and Harry glares at him.

"If it wasn't for you I would have aced that assignment with no problems at all." Harry snaps and Louis is a bit taken a back. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean? You could have easily done that assignment. You said so yourself!" Louis snaps back and Harry scoffs.

"Are you serious right now? It was an assignment between partners. You weren't going to do anything about it so I tried to do it myself. But you always distracted me and I could never concentrate!" Harry barks and Louis sneers at him.

"Then maybe you should've of spoken to me at all if I was such a distraction!" Louis suddenly shouts and Harry's face drops.

"Quieten down, the both of you. I wouldn't be talking if I was you because by what I can see both of you boys have failed." Mr Kolby says sternly and Harry looks down in shame and Louis simply rolls his eyes.

Harry and Louis don't talk the rest of the lesson but once they are dismissed Harry rushes out of the classroom. He's stopped when slender fingers wrap around his wrist.

"Harry." Louis says but it sounds degrading as if Harry was a little boy who had been caught drawing on the wall and now is receiving his punishment.