sixteen

LEAH'S POV:

My mind was going crazy. Niall and I had kissed yet again at our spot and I honestly can't shake off the tingles and giddiness I feel right now. The way he called that place 'our spot' made my heart flutter. With each passing second, I found myself falling for him even more. And the fact that we kept bumping into each other wasn't helping the cause to slow down at all.

Our way back to the Uni had been quiet. But the silence wasn't awkward at all. He had bid me goodbye once we reached my dorm with me kissing his cheek. Right now I was lying on my bed, listening to music.

After a while I jumped out of my bed and began to do my assignment. Halfway through, I heard a knock on my door. I beckoned for the person to come in and when I turned around, I was slightly surprised to see Niall, coffee in hand, smiling at me.

"Hiiii Leah!" He grinned at me. He seemed to be in a very good mood.

"Hi, Niall. You seem to be happy." I commented.

"That, I am. Would you like to come to a gig with me tonight?" He asked me, scratching the back of his neck.

I was utterly surprised by this, but my heart was fluttering in my chest. A big smile made its way on my face.

"I'd love to." I grinned.

"Yay! Now here, have some coffee I bought for you on the way. Thought you might need it. I was right." He said, a shy smile on his face.

I blushed," You really didn't have to do this, Niall. Thank you."

"My pleasure." He smiled.

"I was going to leave now, but if you want some company I can stay." He offered.

My heart was beating really fast now.

""If you're not busy then yeah, sure, I'd love for you to stay." I smiled.

"Alright, then." He came and sat down beside me, going through whatever I had been writing.

"You sure are pretty good at this." He commented as he scanned the pages.

"Thanks." I mumbled, turning red.

Our knees were touching each others' and I couldn't help but notice that every few seconds. After trying to concentrate for about half an hour, I gave up. Niall too, had to leave.

"So I'll pick you up at 7. Is that fine?" He nervously asked me.

"Sure. See you soon, Niall." I smiled at him.

"Bye, Leah." He hugged me before walking out. Just as he opened the door to go out, Sarah walked in. They greeted each other and then Niall was out of sight.

Sarah looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"He came to ask me out to a gig. I'm going at 7." I blushed, smiling shyly.

"Got yourself a date, have you?" She smirked at me.

"Oh shut up! It's nothing like that." I reasoned.

It's actually more than that.

"Yeah, right. Now you'll tell me you don't like him." She scoffed.