eighteen

LEAH'S POV:

Today Niall was taking me out on a proper date, and me being excited was an understatement. I remember vividly how I had run away from that gig to the spot that we have after seeing that bitch snog the hell out of Niall. I couldn't stand it. How could I? That was the moment I had realized what my feelings for Niall were. I had fallen in love with him. Obviously I was bothered by that sight.

The tears had flown freely as I ran out, Niall calling me and following me. But I quickly got on a bus to our Uni. Once I got out, still crying, I had run to our spot. Ironic, I know. But that was the only place I knew I should go to.

I sat there crying for god knows how long. I kept reminding myself then, that I shouldn't react the way I did because Niall was never mine. I was not his girlfriend whatsoever. But one can't control their feelings all the time, right?

I didn't hear anyone approaching until I heard a soft 'Leah' come out from an extremely familiar pair of lips. I turned around swiftly, to find a panting Niall a few feet away from me. The first thing that popped in my mind was how did he find me. And that's what I asked.

He only shrugged saying he figured I'd be here and then I literally didn't want to hear anything he'd say because I was hurt. The pain in my heart only increasing every passing second. He was trying to say something but every time I cut him off.

And then at one point, when I was literally not letting him speak anything, he declared his love for me on top of his voice, stunning me to silence. I had stared at him wide eyed for god knows know long, trying to process what I just heard.

He then proceeded to explain everything to me, kissing me in the end, and that's how I ended up being his girlfriend, about to go on a date with him.

Alison had taken this opportunity to tease the hell out of me while Sarah kept on singing around about how we were her OTP and Ashley looked like she might cry.

Soon enough, we heard a knock on the door, signaling Niall's arrival. I gathered my things and made my way towards it, opening to find a wonderful looking Niall. He was wearing specks which made him even cuter.

He immediately engulfed me in a hug, complementing me, which made me blush.

"Ready to have some fun?" He asked me, smiling wide.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I grinned back.

He entwined our hands and tugged on them for me to walk. I waved all of my friends goodbye and soon we were out of the campus. All the way to wherever we were going, Niall kept cracking jokes and made me laugh. I was so into all this that I didn't even realize that we had reached our destination.

When I saw where we were, I let out a gasp. We were at a stadium. And it wasn't just any stadium, it was the stadium we both met for the first time all those months ago.

"Figured why not start our first date from where we first met?" He whispered cheekily in my ears.

I immediately pulled him into a chaste kiss. I never imagined Niall would be so thoughtful to take me here. This was one of the sweetest gestures ever and it made my heart swell.

We stayed at the stadium gates for a bit, remembering the first time we met here and then proceeded to take a full circle of the outside. After that, we went to a little cafe to have some coffee and some snacks. Niall made me smile the whole time, reminding me every once in a while that he loved me.

Not once in the whole time did I lose my smile. This was turning out to be one of the bet days of my life. Niall took utmost care of the fact that I loved to explore and therefore decided we walk to all of our destinations, occasionally stopping at places which caught my interest along the way.

At the end of our lovely date, which involved a lot of walking, laughing, exploring and a hell lot of kissing, we were making our way to Our Spot in the woods near the Uni.

"Every time when we're together, we come here. I find it really weird but amazing at the same time." Niall mused, pulling me closer to him.

"It's our spot, after all. Of course we'd end up here all the time." I chuckled, kissing his cheek.

"That, Lee-Lee, is very true." He said, kissing me fully now.

I giggled as he picked me up and skinned me around, kissing me yet again.

"Why such showering of affection?" I asked him, smiling wide.

"Is 'I love you so fucking much' enough a reason to show affection?" He smirked at me.

"Yes, yes it is." I giggled and kissed him yet again.

We spent the evening at the spot, soaking our legs in the water and headed out to have dinner. We went to our favorite restaurant and had a lot of fun. We were troubling the waiter by calling him and then pretending that we didn't. We eventually got kicked out of that restaurant.

"Damn, I loved their spaghetti. It's a shame, really." Niall said as he laughed hard.

"I know right? They just lost their best customers ever!" I exclaimed as I struggled to breathe from laughing so much.

"This was one of the best days of my life. Made me feel pretty bad ass by the end of it." Niall laughed, making me join in.

"You're not the only one." I smiled and he mirrored my actions.

We went to a nearby ice cream shop and after we had bought our ice creams, we were heading back to the Uni.

In the end, Niall dropped my off to my dorm, pulling me in for one last kiss, before hugging me tightly.

"I love you, Lee-Lee." He whispered.

"I love you too, Ni." I answered back as he pulled away from the hug.

He wished me goodnight before giving me a sift peck on the lips and going back to his dorm. I couldn't have been happier today. And the fact that it all turned out perfect was the icing on the cake.

---------

Hey everybody! How is everyone doing? I'm sorry I had to keep you waiting for so long, but I finally updated so ✌🏻️

How have y'all been liking Made In The A.M? Which songs are your favourites? Tell me in the comments :)

Personally I think it's their best so far! My favourites are If I Could Fly, Long Way Down, Love You Goodbye, End Of The Day and Never Enough. But the whole album is beyond amazing ❤️

And our boys won all the awards they were nominated for at the AMA's! And that's absolutely wonderful! And their appearance on Ellen was the best one yet tbh. I had a good laugh :D

Anyways vote and comment and have a lovely day/night!

I love y'all ❤️

Xxxxxx.