Feeling good

Mina's POV

Harry had texted Danny the adress for the party, so it was a house party... Those weren't any good, you knew that already but there was this little voice in your head saying you needed to go. ''Are you sure you wanna go?'' Danny asked you careful as you both sat in your room, watching tv. Your mom was working as always, even with the divorce and everything going on. ''Yeah.'' You said and nodded. You looked at him and saw a glimpse of worry. While you studied his face features, you came to realise, Danny wasn't that bad looking at all. You never really given Danny attention for his looks cause you just saw him as a friend but now.. It seemed like he got more beautiful. You quick shook your head at these weird thoughts and smiled at him. It was almost time for the party. After you and Danny walked away, you just went to your place to watch some films. ''Are you gonna get ready?'' You asked Danny as you walked to your closet to pick out what to wear. ''Nah I'm good.'' He smirked as you chuckled. ''Cocky much?'' You replied. ''I'd like to call it confidence.'' He said laughing. You turned around and saw he staring at you with his big brown eyes... You got lost in them for a second before you turned back to your closet. ''I have nothing cute to wear.'' You sighed deep and Danny walked up to you. ''Are you kidding me? Your closet is full of clothes.'' Danny chuckled loudly and decided to pick something you should wear. He picked out a little black dress and threw it at you. ''This will look hot on you, just saying.'' He smirked. He picked a black dress with half of your boobs sticking out and at the thighs a cutout and it was really short and flowy. ''I don't even knew I owned this slutty dress.'' You said which causes Danny to chuckle. ''Just put it on already.'' He grinned as you walked up to the bathroom to change. Suddenly you realised you were still wearing Harry's shirt.. You took it off and just looked at it for a second. It smelled just like him. You quick bit your lip and changed clothes. You walked back to your room, only to see Danny checking you out from head to toe. ''You look stunning.'' He whispered, you could barely hear it. ''Thanks..'' You said awkwardly. You weren't use to this. It almost looked like Danny flirted with you but you two both know already it would never work. And by never, you really meant never. ''Let's go.'' You said quickly and walked outside.

Harry's POV

You were already at the houseparty with your friends. Mina said she would come, but would she? Your friend Josh was home alone for a week so you guys decided to throw a little party, just for fun. The house was crowded, full of halfnaked girls but you didn't care. If this was before you met Mina, you would shag ten of those girls right here right now but you won't. Mina came and basically changed your life. You could have thousands of girls waiting for you but there was just one girl you wanted.. One girl and that was Mina. Suddenly the bell rang and you quick walked up to it. You quick fixed your quiff and opened the door. In front of you stood Mina and Danny. She wore a tight black dress and her boobs were half out but you didn't complain. You rather wanted her to wear that in the bedroom, not in public so everyone could see it. ''Come in.'' You said, your eyes now fixated on hers. She looked sad but she still managed to smile at you. ''Hey Harry.'' She said in her sweet voice. You missed her voice. ''Come in.'' You mumbled as you widely opened the door and they walked in. You weren't comfortable with Danny around her but you couldn't kill him obviously, Mina seemed to like him and you wouldn't wanna break her heart, not again. ''Do you want something to drink?'' You said quickly as you followed her inside the livingroom. She looked kind of shocked at the mess that was the people. Everyone was snogging and drinking and kissing. You softly grabbed her arm and turned her around to you. ''Can we talk?'' You asked desperately. You needed to say a few things to her. She hesitated and looked at Danny who looked sternly at you and to be honest, he had every right to. ''Please?'' You whispered as you tried to catch her gaze but she was looking away. ''Fine.'' She huffed as she followed you to the garden. You grabbed her hand and walked upstairs, leading her to the chill room. She sat down on the seat in front of you and you sat down in front of her. You were nervous. You leaned with your elbows on your knees, thinking how to put it into words. You glanced at Mina and saw she was already looking at you, scared. Why did she looked so scared? You hadn't even said anything to her. 

Mina's POV

You were so scared about what he was going to say. He would just break your heart even more. You couldn't just sit here and wait till he would have an anger attack and hurt you, not again. He broke your heart. He literally broke your heart, just like that. Harry glanced at you and looked down again. He seemed sad. ''I miss you.'' He whispered. He slowly looked up to you and you quick looked away. ''Why can't you look at me?'' He spoke softly. You bit your lip and said nothing, you couldn't do this.. ''I.. I never really knew what love felt like, you know.'' He began and smiled slightly. You glanced quickly at him, he was looking at the ground. ''But then you came. I fell in love with every bit of you..'' He continued. ''I fell in love with you because you are perfect to me..'' He said and slowly looked up to you now, you also looked at him. ''I'm sorry I'm not perfect but I'm gonna try it, okay? I will be perfect for you, if only you give me the chance.'' He spoke softly and swallowed deeply. It was your turn to say something. ''I have given you tons of chances Harry.'' You spoke sternly. ''I know I know. I've ruined them all, haven't I? But please just hang onto me, I won't fall.'' Harry whispered as he grabbed your hand, stroking with his thumb. You shivered at his touch, so intimate.. ''Sorry Harry, but no..'' You quick stood up and turned away from him. You wiped a tear away as suddenly Harry came to stand in front of you. ''I know it's hurting you just as much as it's hurting me, why won't you admit it?'' Harry pleaded. ''IT'S NOT HURTING ME.'' You shouted. You lied to him. It hurted like fuck but what were you suppose to do? If you'd give Harry another chance, you could better just rip your heart out of your chest and give it to him right away. ''You don't mean that.'' He said and shook his head. ''Whatever Harry..'' You whispered as you tried to sound distant. You walked out of the room as quick as you could. Tears ran over your face now. You quick hid in the bathroom and looked in the mirror. What happened to you? You quick cleaned your mascara and readjusted your makeup as you walked downstairs again. You saw Danny sitting, sipping on a red cup. You walked up to him and grabbed the red cup and drank it all in one big sip. Danny raised his eyebrows at you and grabbed himself another cup. ''Don't even ask.'' You said and sighed deep as you looked for another red cup, you couldn't find any. Suddenly a tall guy walked up to you and smiled. ''Thirsty, love?'' He smirked as he handd you a big red cup. ''Not really.'' You replied as you grabbed the cup and drank the liquid in it. This didn't taste like alcohol but you sure liked it.. Harry came walking down the stairs and looked at you. He had a look in his eyes, you couldn't really explain. ''Another one.'' You whispered to the guy as he smirked again. You wanted to slap that annoying smirk off his face. Again he gave you a weird but good tasting red cup. 

''Fuck I feel so good..'' You muttered after your other red cup, you had lost count by now. You tried to walk straight but fell over immediately. ''Let me help you, love.'' The tall guy grinned and helped you up. ''Wait, where's Danny...? And Harry?'' You mumbled as you looked around you. You saw tons of people but their faces were moving so it was hard to see who was who. ''They're gone, love.'' The tall guy said as he helped you up the stairs. ''Wait where are we going?'' You asked as you suddenly felt harsh lips on yours. You pushed him away with all the strenght you could. ''Don't tou-'' You began but suddenly you felt something pointy in your arm. Before you knew it, your vision was black.