Cousins

Mina's POV

The next morning you woke up cause Harry was snoring loudly. You giggled softly as you slowly fluttered your eyes open as you turned to Harry. You saw he was sleeping peacefully, you checked the time and saw it was already 1 o'clock in the afternoon. You slowly poked Harry's sides and he muttered something under his breath before turning around. ''Baby.'' You whispered as you left sloppy kisses along his shoulder. He turned around and smirked softly while he opened one eye. ''Morning baby.'' He said with his raspy morning voice. You nuzzled into his neck and left little kisses. ''My head hurts like fuck.'' He mumbled while chuckling softly. ''I'll get you something to make you feel better.'' You said and gave him a kiss on his forehead before walking out of the room. You walked downstairs and made some fresh orange juice while looking for some pain killers in the cabinets. ''Morning.'' Zayn's voice startled you and you turned around. ''Morning Zayn.'' You said smiling. ''Sorry didn't mean to startle you.'' He said before chuckling softly. ''It's okay, do you want some fresh orange juice?'' You asked as you already pour him a glass. ''Sure.'' He said smiling. You handed him the glass before rushing upstairs to Harry. He was up now and was leaning against the headboard of your bed. ''This will make you feel better.'' You said smiling as you handed him the orange juice and pain killers. ''What would I do without you?'' Harry grinned as he drank the orange juice and took the pain killers. ''Is Zayn awake yet? I mean he was with us last night, right?'' Harry asked as he put the empty glass on your nightstand. ''Yeah he's downstairs.'' You said as you sat down on the bed. Harry nodded and then looked at you from up to down. ''You better wear something less revealing.'' Harry said jokingly but you knew he meant it. You sighed before walking up to your closet. You put on a long cardigan while you tied your hair in a high ponytail. ''Better.'' He said as he walked up to you and planted a kiss on your lips. ''You better wear some clothes.'' You mimicked him as you looked at him with only his boxers on. ''Scared I'll leave you for Zayn?'' Harry joked as he raised an eyebrow. ''Yeah.'' You said and pouted as Harry chuckles. ''I understand though, he's so hot.'' Harry said and waved his hand in front of his face exaggerated. ''He is.'' You said dead serious and Harry looked confused. ''Just kidding babe, get dressed.'' You said chuckling as you pressed a kiss to his lips and walked out of the room. 

Harry's POV

You walked downstairs, with your clothes on, and walked into the kitchen where both Mina and Zayn were sitting. ''What's up mate?'' You said smiling as you patted Zayn on the back. You were honestly really happy he was back in town even after everything that happened. ''Hey man.'' Zayn smiled back at you. You sat down next to Mina and it was quiet for a minute. ''Have you thought about staying here?'' You suddenly said, breaking the silence. ''I did, but I don't know if it's a good idea..'' Zayn said doubting. ''You should man, graduate here with us and we can find you a good apartment, you know just settle in like before.'' You said. ''I just have lots of bad memories here, you know..'' Zayn said and looked down. ''I understand but you know, you have to move on.'' You said and immediately regretted it. ''You don't get it Harry, do you? She was a piece of me. She was the only good thing in my life, how can I live with myself here knowing it was where they took he away from me?'' Zayn said as he looked up to you. ''I just..'' You began but he cut you off. ''Just leave it.'' Zayn snapped and walked upstairs to the guestroom. You looked confused at Mina. ''Did I say something wrong?'' You asked as you looked at Mina. ''No..'' She began carefully. ''But you probably don't understand, it was his daughter Harry.'' She said. How did she know about Avery? ''Did Zayn told you?'' You asked surprised. ''Yeah but not much though, just that they took away his daughter.'' She said. You didn't question it further but you were quite surprised since Zayn didn't share his feeling with anybody, especially not about Avery. ''Her name was Avery.'' You said and smiled at the memories with the little girl you had. ''She looked like just like Zayn.'' You said and sighed deep. ''He's probably pissed off right now and I don't blame him.'' You said and looked at Mina. ''I'll try to talk to him, okay?'' Mina said and stood up. ''Okay.'' You muttered as you turned around to make some breakfast.