Fall

''Isabella.'' Harry said and walked into the room. When his eyes locked with Zayn's eyes, he quick looked back at you. ''Does he know?'' He said, his eyes widened. You nodded and Harry looked back at Zayn. ''Sorry man.'' He huffed and Zayn smiled weakly. ''It's okay, I'm already happy enough I have my little girl back.'' Harry patted him on the back and smiled back. ''So..'' You trailed off. ''What's in the bag?'' You asked, nodding at the bag Harry had brought into the room. ''Your stuff.'' He huffed and walked up to the kitchen. ''Harry.'' You said sternly as you followed him. ''What?'' He snapped as he turned around to you. You suddenly stepped back, shocked that he snapped at you. ''Mina, I'm so-'' He began but you cut him off. ''I don't fucking care.'' You said as you went back to the livingroom. Harry's arms wrapped them around your waist as he pulled you back to face him, your body pressing to his. ''Don't worry about me, it's not necessary.'' He whispered. ''Well, I do worry about you.'' You said softly. ''Don't.'' He said back and his arms left your waist as he walked back to the kitchen. You sighed and went back to the livingroom. ''Something wrong?'' Zayn asked as he raised an eyebrow. ''Harry is just so urgh!'' You said frustrated and Zayn let out a muffled laugh and you looked mad at him. ''It's not funny.'' You whined but by now Zayn chuckled louder. ''Zayn!'' You warned him now. ''I just..'' He began but bursted out in laughter again. ''That's it.'' You huffed as you tackled him on the sofa so you were on top of him. You held both his arms above his head and you knew he could easily let go of you. Zayn was still smirking at you while holding in his laugh. ''Stop laughing at me.'' You said and blushed. ''You're just such a girl.'' He said as he rolled his eyes at you. ''Well yeah that's what I saw too when I last checked.'' You said and Zayn chuckled loudly. The only way you could shut him up was... You suddenly bent forward and pressed your lips on his but then after one second, you pulled away. ''I, erm..'' You began and Zayn looked wide eyed at you. ''Sorry.'' You muttered as you tried to get off his waist but suddenly felt his hands on your hips, pulling you back. You looked confused at him. ''Why did you kiss me?'' He whispered. ''Don't know.'' You said quickly and got off his waist and this time he didn't stop you. You went to sit on the other sofa. What the hell was wrong with you?

Zayn's POV

Mina got off your waist and you didn't stop her this time. Why did she suddenly kiss you? You slowly sat up straight and looked at her. She was staring somewhere else, avoiding your gaze. ''Min-'' You began but she cut you off. ''Please don't.'' She whispered. You saw she was feeling guilty she kissed you. You raised your hands in surrender and kept quiet. After a few minutes Harry walked in and sat down next to Mina. He laid back as he pulled Mina into his chest and started whispering things in her ear. She laughed as she slapped him on his shoulder, pushing herself away from her. ''So Zayn.'' Harry said as he sat normal again. ''So Harry.'' You mimicked him and smiled. ''I'm really glad you got reunited with Avery.'' Harry said and you appreciated his honesty. ''Me too but couldn't have been without Mina, I never really got the chance to thank you.'' You said as you looked at Mina. ''It's okay really.'' She said and brushed it off. ''No, I need to thank you proper for this one.'' You said and smirked at an idea which just popped into your mind. ''Zayn it's okay I said, you don't need to thank me.'' She said, she really didn't wanna be with you, that only made you crave her more. ''Harry can I borrow her for a hour of two?'' You said and looked at Harry. He nodded and Mina gasped. ''Harry!'' She said mad as she pushed him away from her. ''What?'' He said innocently. ''Zayn just wants to do something back for you since you changed his life.'' Harry said casually as he shrugged his shoulders. ''I do and I also wanna talk about how to take it from here now.'' You said and Mina sighed deep. ''Fine I'll go with him but I won't forget you ditched me Styles.'' She said sassy as she stood up. You loved how sassy and sarcastic she was. ''Go.'' Harry laughed as he slapped her bum. Mina rolled her eyes at him and walked outside already. ''Aye keep your hands to yourself bro!'' Harry warned you laughing and you nodded. ''Watch Avery for me, will you?'' You said quickly and Harry nodded. He was the only person you trusted with her.

Mina's POV

You shivered as the cold air tingled along your bare skin. Why did you even agree to this? Suddenly you felt Zayn's presence next to you. ''Finally, let's get this over with.'' You said and Zayn smirked at you. ''Let's go for a walk.'' He said and you agreed quickly. ''I honestly wanted to thank you for finding Avery.'' He said as he dug his hands in his pockets. ''No problem.'' You said and stared back in front of you. ''I think I'm gonna drop out of school to find a proper job so I can take care of Avery and me.'' Zayn said and you stopped walking. ''You've got to be kidding me.'' You said bluntly and Zayn turned around with an raised eyebrow. ''That's probably the most dumbest decision you'll ever make.'' You said and Zayn looked a bit mad. ''Zayn if you drop out, you won't graduate and you will never find a proper job.'' You said and sighed as Zayn turned around to walk away. ''Zayn I didn't mean it lik-'' You began but he cut you off ''Like the kiss?'' He said suddenly. ''Cause you sure meant that.'' He whispered as his hazel/green eyes looked into yours. Truth was, he was right. You didn't regret that kiss but you felt guilty for Harry. ''It was a mistake.'' You corrected him and he smiled sarcasticly at you. ''Mina I can feel when a kiss is lust or love and let me tell you, yours was love.'' He said. ''Whatever floats your boat.'' You said annoyed and walked away. He followed you and nudged your arm. ''Relax princess.'' He grinned. ''But you're probably right but how can I take care of Avery and go to school and find a decent paying job?'' He said and sighed deep. Suddenly an idea popped into your mind. ''You can stay with me.'' You blurted out and Zayn looked surprised at you. ''And how do you picture that?'' Zayn asked as you two continued walking down the pavement. ''No I mean it Zayn, I can help you.'' You said, you really cared for Avery so why not? ''There is enough space in our house, we have like multiple guest rooms. I can hire a babysitter for Avery when we're at school and my mum can sometimes watch her. After school I have plenty of time so you can find a job and I'll watch Avery.'' You said smiling. Zayn doubted. ''I don't know, I could also stay with Harry or Danny.'' He said softly. ''So you wanna risk Avery getting involved with gang members?'' You said as you raised an eyebrow. ''No bu-'' Zayn began but you cut him off. ''So you're staying with me. End of.'' You said smirking. You would love having Avery around. ''I don't know..'' Zayn began but you cut him off. ''Listen, I want what's best for you and Avery okay? Whatever happened between us is in the past, forget it, completely forget it. I wanna help you cause I care for you as a friend, nothing more, nothing less so you and your little princess are staying with me.'' You said sternly and Zayn smiled. ''But I'm afraid..'' Zayn said and you looked confused at him. ''I might fall in love with you.'' Zayn whispered and you almost choked. ''Than don't.'' You whispered back as you began walking to Harry's house. You suddenly felt his hand loosely wrapped around your wrist, pulling you back till your hands were pressed on his chest, trying to keep a bit of a distance. ''I'm afraid I've already fell.'' Zayn whispered.