Set up

Mina's POV

''Fuck, ride me baby.'' Harry suddenly whispered. You were a bit caught off gaurd, you had never done something like that. ''Only if you want to.'' Harry said as he opened his eyes and saw your worried expression. ''I'm not ready for that yet.'' You said blushing while looking down which was Harry's crotch. Harry let out a soft deep chuckle what caused you to look up to him. ''You're so cute.'' He said and gave you a kiss on your forehead. ''Shut up.'' You said with flushed cheeks as you pushed him away and got off his lap. You stood up to collect your clothes. While you put on your denim shorts, Harry still sat there in his boxers on the sofa. ''We could still have fun.'' He smirked as he stood up and put his arms around your waist, pulling your closer. ''Hmm, maybe another time.'' You said cheeky. ''Maybe?'' Harry gasped and looked jokingly shocked. You nodded when Harry hid his face in the crook of your neck and gave you little wet love bites which caused you to giggle. ''Bring me home you loser.'' You said lauhging as you pushed him away. He smirked before he dressed himself and walked with you to his car. 

''I'll see you tomorrow at school.'' You said as Harry pulled in your driveway. ''Can you spend lunch with me?'' He asked while looking at you with puppy eyes., he even pouted slightly. ''Sure.'' You said as you kissed his pouted lips. His face lit up and he gave you quick another kiss. You stepped out of his car and walked towards the door. When you were save and inside, you heard Harry taking off. You walked to the kitchen to grab something to eat and text Jane. ''Let's hang out tomorrow evening? Xx.'' You texted her. You felt like interacting more with your girl friends instead of just Harry and Danny. You walked to your mum's office and as usual she was working. ''Back already?'' She said and smiled weakly. She knew you were studying with Harry and Danny. You nodded as you walked into her office. Piles of papers were spread out on her desk and she was looking stressfully through them. ''Mum, you should take a break.'' You said softly. ''No, I need to work. The company needs me.'' She said and sighed deep. ''Mum, you have an assistant. If you just leave the country for a few days, it'll do you good. You look terrible.'' You said and smiled weakly at the last part. She laughed softly. ''You're such a lovely daughter.'' She joked. ''But what about you? I can't just leave you alone now can I?'' She said. ''Mum, I'm 17, you can leave me alone for a few days.'' You said with an raised eyebrow. ''I don't know..'' She muttered. You sighed as you sat down next to your mum and opened her laptop. You went on a flight company website as you scrolled down through the last minute holidays. ''You've mentioned you've always wanted to go to Italy, rigt?'' You asked as you checked a flight to Italy which was leaving in a few hours. ''Yeah but-'' She began. ''Butts are to sit on.'' You said and chuckled softly at what you just said. You walked past your mum to grab her creditcard and walked back to her laptop. You booked the flight for her and smiled satisfied. ''I'll help you pack up.'' You said smiling. ''I love you.'' Your mum muttered as she embraced you in a tight hug.

Your mum just drove off to the airport after giving you an endless list of rules of what not to do. The main rule was to not burn the house down. You chuckled to yourself as you saw how worried she was about leaving you home alone for a week. Your phone beeped which meant you had received a text, you opened it and saw it was from Jane. ''Sure! I've missed our girl friend times girl friend! Xo.'' She texted back. You didn't text back anymore because it was quite late by now. You had to admit, you were quite scared by now. What if a burglar breaks in? You quick locked all the doors of the house and closed all the windows which was a hard task since you had kind of a huge house. You layed down in bed after showering, brushing your teeth and everything. You actually wanted to call Danny cause he could always comfort you no matter what but you didn't wanna seem needy to him. He was just a friend, right? You should rather call Harry but to be honest, you didn't feel like seeing Harry right now. You put in your earplugs and quick fell a sleep after.