Chapter 18- It's Time to Get The Chains Out

"You think I'm working for TrianOut?" I didn't betray my still expression, but inside I didn't know whether to be offended or humored by the accusation. So I mentally laughed instead. The Whoever-She-Is Unit Containment person that arrested me clasped her hands on the interrogation table and I mimicked her, leaning forward as she did so. The only difference other than our appearance was the firm handcuffs they put on my wrists to contain 'Skilled Agents'.

The smirk on her face never wavered. Instead she leveled my stare with one of her own. This much confidence in one woman obviously implied she was the one in power. She probably had the money and the men to get away with anything at this point.

Her scrutinizing stare only lasted a couple of seconds however. Her empty brown eyes darted toward the door as a tall man with the body of a wrestler sauntered in, bringing a tray with three cups of StarBucks coffee placed inside. He placed one in front of me, and practically shoved the biggest one into Lady Voldemort's face. She wrapped her strong fingers around the cup, sending a glare at his overly optimistic attitude. He took his coffee cup out, and threw the tray behind him, effectively hitting the two way mirror.

Lady Voldemort stared at the cup of coffee in front of me with distaste, trying to hide it behind her still features and empty gaze. She would have successfully turned it into a ticking time bomb if she scowled at it any longer.

Luckily for the cup she looked up, completely ignoring the smirk that found its way onto my lips, and frowned. Her eyebrows found their way up her forehead as she pointed at the coffee cup in front of me. "What, is that."

Mr. Confident locked his gaze onto the cup, his eyebrows furrowing as he concentrated deeply. "That, my dear, is a cup of StarBucks coffee. It's probably cold. All of them are." Oh, what a nice British accent. What I would do to be born with that.

My dear. I let out an audible snort, obviously taunting Lady Voldemort.

Mr. Confident turned his gaze toward me, grinning. His teeth were pearly white, and I winced at the shine. Lady Voldemort took one glance at me and then looked back to him. "You do know she's a prisoner."

"Yup."

"She's here because she committed treason."

"Uh huh."

"And you're giving her coffee." Her eyebrows shot back down, and then up again, like she couldn't fathom the situation.

He clucked his tongue as I leaned back in my chair looking extremely amused at the scene playing out in front of me. "I didn't know it was a crime to be nice to someone."

She glared at him. "You might as well join her in the handcuffs."

He ignored her and waved at me, still smiling like an idiot. "I bet this one didn't introduce herself. I'm special agent Ryan Hughes. You can call me Ry."

"Ry," Lady Voldemort muttered, shaking her head and placing her hands on her face. I just watched him, still smirking.

"That's special agent Anjali Sidney, my partner. Her real last name is Singh but she changed it when she went through the recruitment process," He added, nodding absently to his words.

I held back a laugh, but kept my smirk in place. He noticed I wasn't going to say anything. "And Amber, right? Amber Ryder? Where are you from?"

I kept my eyes trained on Sidney as I nodded. "Australia," I said finally. "My family's from Australia."

"You don't sound Australian," He commented, tilting his head to take a sip of the cold coffee in his hands.

"I work for 553."