FEATURED

I started writing on a computer when I was six, maybe seven. The first 'novel' I ever half-completed was something called Warrior Angels. Seven-year-old me thought it was the best thing anyone could've written. Twelve year old me did not. She made sure it ended up in the depths of the recycling bin (clever me).

And that was a long time ago. About a year ago I started posting a story called 'Under All That Blood' on Wattpad, just on a thin amount of inspiration. I heard so many things about writers on online platforms and I craved to hold a book someday with my name printed on it. 

Of course, I ended up deleting that and you'll never find it.

Then started Sealed Lips. And it started out with just posting on threads and making covers and hoping for the best, but soon it grew. People commented for updates, kept up with me, sent me lovely messages. And then on April 13th (2016 for future readers), my book got featured in action, while I was currently writing the second book.

And now, hundreds of unique visitors read my book. I get dozens of comments, a pizza box full of votes and it's all growing into an empire.

And soon, I hope to hold my book in my hands and be recognized in the same sentence as authors on Wattpad I truly look up to.

I'M SO SAPPY. I'M SO SORRY.

Remember that if I can do it, you can do. 

*Drops mic, dabs, and walks away*