The kiss

Mari pov ~
I was late to class and the hallway was empty. "Ow!" I yelled as someone pushed me to the ground. "Are you that dumb ? You can't even walk correctly." Jade said as she was standing over me. "I'm not in the mood for your bullshit Jade. I just need to go to class" I stated. It's everyday she has something mean to do or say to me. Why can't she just leave me alone? "Who are you talking to with that attitude? I'm gonna need you to learn how to talk to me or else I'm gonna fuck you up" she said while walking away.
~At the end of the day~
"Don't worry about it bro. Jade is just being her usual bitch self." My best friend Jay said. "Whatever man, I'm just tired of her always coming after me" I said. "You only gotta deal with it this year and senior year, that's it. Jay said as we walked in to the gym for practice.
~Later at practice~
We were doing free throws and I missed almost everyone I shot. I usually make them but today I guess I was just off.
I went to the line and shot. I missed.
I heard Jade start laughing. "Shut up, you're so annoying" I yelled out. "Come over here and fucking make me" Jade yelled back. "LANGUAGE" coach yelled. "I'm sorry coach, it slipped" Jade said to coach. "Well since you like missing free throws and you like laughing then after everyone leaves instead of going home you can run extra laps.
~After practice~
"COME ON LADIES, FIFTEEN MORE LAPS" coach yelled as everyone else on our team went to the locker rooms to shower and go home. This shit isn't even my fault, if Jade would've just been quiet and not said anything we wouldn't be doing this bullshit.
As me and Jade were running our last lap she tripped me. I stumbled forward but catching my balance just in time before I fell. Of course coach wasn't looking, she was too busy shooting at the other hoop to notice. "The fuck is your problem?" I asked as we walked over to coach to tell her we were finished our laps and we were going upstairs to the locker room to shower and go home. "You." Jade simply stated.
~In the locker room~
I was in the middle of taking my shirt off when I heard Jade walk up behind me. But I just ignored her. I didn't feel like dealing with her fuckery. She then walked in front of me, looking me in my eyes. "What?" I said with an attitude. "You're really sexy when you try to be all tough and catch an attitude towards me" she said while smirking. I started blushing. And tried to concentrate on my phone to avoid her noticing me blushing. What the hell is wrong with her? Then she tilted my head up and kissed me.