Clarifications pt 1

Mari POV
I woke up in the arms of the girl I love, but I couldn't help but think of the pain she's caused me in such a small amount of time. I get that she needs medication to control her anger but someone who claims they love you should hurt you or make you feel less of a person than they are, medical excuse or not, it's unacceptable. These thoughts sent waves of confusion throughout my mind. I'm not sure how to feel, but I'm sure about what I need, and that's clarification.
"Good morning love" Jade said as she yawned and stretched.
"I NEED CLARIFICATION AND I NEED IT NOW." I blurted out.... it sounded a lot calmer in my head.
"Woah calm down there tiger, not only are you yelling at 9am, but I also have no clue what in the hell you're talking about" her voice instantly soothed me, I don't know what it is about it, but her voice could bring anyone to their knees. 
"I need to know something's" I took a pause to get my thoughts together. "I need to know if you're going to hurt me again. I can't stay in a relationship where the person who's supposed to love and protect me, is the one who hurts me the most." I felt the sting of tears building in my eyes. I stared at her shirt and avoided eye contact so she won't see me venerable.
"Hey..." Jade took a pause to tilt my head up and look me in my eyes.
"I know I've done nothing but hurt you. Not only did I bully you, but when you gave me a chance, I had the nerve to put my hands on you and disrespect you. Which was wrong. And I can never make up for that. But I'm going to try my hardest to make you the happiest woman on earth for the rest of our life's together. Everything about you is amazing. You're everything anyone could ever need in their life, and I'm so glad you chose to be with me. Mari, I love you, and I will never intentionally hurt you again."
I could see the sincerity in her eyes.
"I love you too" I said trying to hold back a sob.
"Now, how about we stop crying an— *Bzzzzzz*
"Well that's a great way to ruin a moment. Answer it" I laughed.
*Bzzzzzz*
"I hate answering unknown numbers" Jade mumbled while picking up the phone.
"Hello?"
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Is that an update I see ? 😂
Okay, a couple of things I'd like to bring up before I start getting a new update together. So, it's been two years since I started this story, and I've grown a lot as a writer and I'd like to showcase that through the story, especially through Mari and Jade. Not only have I grown, but I'd like to showcase a good amount of growth and character development to the characters (especially in Jade. Hint hint, *wink wink*). I have a couple of ideas about where I want the story to go, but I definitely want it to be sort of relatable to where you (the wonderful readers) can connect to the story.
Also I need you guys to comment, I love getting feedback and constructive criticism.
And lastly, thank you all very much for reading this story, it means a great deal to me that you all like to not only read  what I write but care it about too🙂.

~Charlene ⚡️💙