By my side

Mari pov

*CRASH*
I swerved of the road and into a ditch. I saw blood everywhere. Then everything went blank. Then I heard sirens, I opened my eyes and saw a tall man trying to open my car door. Then I blacked out.
-At the hospital-

*beep, beep, beep*
I heard the heart monitor so I already knew where I was. I opened my eyes and looked around. I saw a huge teddy bear next to me. Then I looked on my other side and saw Jade sleeping in a chair next to me. I tried to sit up. I guess me moving around woke her up. "Hi" I said. "Don't hi me motherfucker, you scared the mess out of me." Jade said. "Stop being such a baby. I'm okay and that's all that matters." I said trying to calm her down. "Mhm sure."Jade said. Jade got up and hugged me. Then she kissed me. At first it was just a kiss but then I deepened the kiss. We kissed for what felt like forever until a nurse walked in. "Ummm I'm sorry" she said with a disgusted face while walking out. "She acting like she's never seen to girls kiss before" I said while rolling my eyes. "Well I kinda told her I was you sister so I could get in her." Jade said while laughing. Then a different nurse came in. "Ms. Covington ?" He asked. "Yes"I said. "I've got all good news" he said. "Okay continue." I said impatiently. "Good news is, you are completely fine. A few scrapes and bruises, but you'll be fine. You'll be able to leave today." He said while handing me my clothes. And also your mother is going to be fine. She's very lucky to be alive, but her drug addiction could kill her. I'm afraid she won't be as lucky next time. "Okay thank you Doctor" I said as he walked out of the room. "You never told me about your mom.. Or you dad.. Or if you even have any siblings" Jade said. "I'm afraid my past might run you off " I explained. "No it wouldn't." Jade said. "I've done some shit I'm not proud of, and I've had some shit done to me I wish I could forget" I said trying not to cry. Jade stood up and tilted my chin so I was looking up at her. "As your girlfriend, I'm supposed to love you unconditionally, and that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm not going to hurt you ever again. And I'm going to make sure I fuck up anybody that tries to hurt you. And most importantly, I want to give you head and then go buy you ice cream afterwards." She said. "What kind of ice cream" I asked. "I can't believe all you got out of that was that I'd buy you ice cream" she said while laughing. "Well that's only because I'm hungry" I said while laughing. "I'll be back, I'm gonna go get you some clothes. Those are dirty" she said while giving me a quick kiss on the lips and walking out.
~15 minuets later~
Jade walked back in holding a bag of clothes. She brought me her black sweatpants, a white t-shirt, her black and white nike sandals, and some black socks. "Soooo you couldn't go to my house and get me my own clothes orrr" I trailed on. "Look child, be happy your not going home naked. I could have you walking out this bitch with your titties all out like them bitches on national geographic." She said while laughing. "My titties are not like them national geographic chicks. My titties do not sag down to my knees" I said while rolling my eyes. "Do your titties hang low? Can you tie them in a knot, can you tie them in a bow?" She sung to me. "Childish as fuck" I said while laughing. Jade started laughing too. "Now cover your eyes so I can get dressed." I said Jade covered her eyes. "Ma'am, I swear I wont look" she said playfully. As I got dressed Jade kept moving her fingers out the way so she could look at me. "Your such a creeper." I said. "It's not my fault your sexy as fuck" she said. "Okayy, let's go now." I said while holding the door open for her. "You're such a gentleman" Jade teased. "Aw, why thank you sir, I see you've been very gentleman like today also" I said. "Well I do try mister. " Jade said as she opened the car door for me. "Thank you sir" I said while laughing. "You're very welcome mister." Jade said while laughing.