The fight

Mari pov
I woke up with Jade still sleeping in my arms. I checked the time on my phone. 6:47.
"Baby wake up, we have school today." I said. "But I don't want to go" Jade said sounding half asleep. "We have to go" I said while standing up. "And we have a game today" I added on. "Oh my god.. Our first game of the season!!!" Jade said excitedly while jumping up out the bed. "Yeah we play against Roosevelt at 5." I said. "Yayy baby I'm so excited for our first game, I'm gonna start dunking on niggas since I got my hops." She said excitedly. "You fucking giant" I said while laughing.  "You're one fucking inch shorter than me." Jade said back. "Someone's getting angry" I said while laughing. "Shut up" Jade said. "Make me" I said back. As soon as I said that she grabbed me and through me on the bed. We wrestled for a little while till I lost and she was on top. "Why are you so strong" I said while laughing. "Why are you so weak" she said. "Heyyy I'm not weak" I pouted. "Whatever" she said while leaning in and kissing my neck. Her hand trailed done my stomach and stopped at my waist. "SIKE" she said while jumping up. "I can't stand you right now" I said while rolling my eyes. "So sit down" she said while laughing. "You're corny as fuck moe" I said irritated. "And you're horny as fuck moe." She said. "And we need to get ready before we end up late." She said while taking some clothes out. "Whatever" I said.
~an hour later~
After we took a shower, we got dressed and I did my hair. I flat ironed my long hair and went down stairs where Jade was waiting for me. "Damn took you a brick" she said. "I'll take as long as I want" I said. "You look gorgeous baby" she said. "Thank you babe" I said while blushing. "Okay so we have to go to my house real quick so I can get my books." Jade said. "Okay sure baby" I said as she pulled out the driveway.
~At school~
Me and jade walked through the hallway holding hands. A lot of people were shocked to see us together. "I thought they hated each other" I heard some girl whisper. "Fucking fags" some guy said. Jade stopped and let go of my hand. She walked up to the guy. "The fuck did you just say" she said angrily. "FUCKING FAGS" the guy yelled back. "Baby chill, let's just go." I said trying to calm Jade down. "Just back up. I can handle this." She said while pushing me out the way.