Chapter 2

"Loulou! May you please help?" 

"What do you need help with, you silly thing?" Louis teased as he walked into the kitchen.

"Macaroni needs new names. I needs in chair." 

"Harold, we made a deal to not name our macaroni and cheese this time," Louis lightly scolded. 

"But.... But they needs names. How I tell famiwy they deaded betause me if I no know they names?" 

"Their family is just happy that they've been eaten by a nice giant. They don't mind that their child or parent got eaten. It's a good thing. They all want to be eaten. That's why we are going to eat all of our pasta while they're still warm, isn't that right?" 

Harry nodded and raised his arms up. He started playing on the floor by the oven door when the timer for the macaroni beeped and he decided that he just didn't want to get up to turn the timer off or pull it out of the oven. That would take too much effort. Instead, he called for Louis. Louis obviously helped him take the macaroni out and that's how they got to where they are now. 

"Baby, you need to sit still so you don't fall out. Then we can go cuddle and watch a movie until it's time for you to go to work. Deal?" Louis asked. Harry nodded and sat still while Louis fed him his macaroni. Harry was still upset that Louis wouldn't let him name the noodles, but as long as he got the cuddles, nap, and movie he was promised, he'd be happy. 

"Cuddle time!" Harry cheered as Louis picked him up from the chair. Harry was surprisingly light for such a lanky guy, which helped Louis out sometimes. 

"We can have cuddle time, but I need to finish my lunch and I need to wash the dishes. You want to sit by my feet and play with your new cars while I do that?" He didn't need an answer though. He just automatically put Harry on the floor by him, stuck a dummy in his mouth, and gave him his new cars and some of the track that came with a set they got a while back when they were still in high school. 

Louis hated washing dishes... He absolutely despised washing the dishes but the damned things never cleaned themselves no matter how much Louis begged the cleaning fairies to clean them. They never ever cleaned them, which drove Louis up the wall. 

"Haz, I was thinking about getting a new tattoo this weekend, do you want to come with me?" Louis asked as they settled into their only comfortable bed and turned the television on to Peter Pan. 

"Why mowe?" 

"I'm bored, I guess. I need more tattoos to look at. So would you like to go with Loulou when he gets his tattoo done?" Louis asked in a soft, baby voice. Harry liked that voice. Scratch that. Harry loved that voice. It made Louis seem so small and less scary than he really seemed to be. Harry felt privileged to be one of the very, very few people who got to see Louis like this.

"New for Hawwy?" 

Louis shook his head, "No baby, you can't get a new tattoo. I was planning on getting a tattoo that was about you though. Maybe your birthday? Hmm... I'll have to think on that. Would you like to go with Loulou or stay home when Loulou goes to get it?" 

"Wiff Loulou."

After that, Louis tucked himself and Harry into the soft bed with the heavy blankets over them. With Louis focused on the movie, he didn't notice that Harry was frowning or that he had little tears coming from his eyes. Harry did eventually fall asleep not even halfway through the movie. When he did, he decided that he would sleep through work and try to get Louis to stay home with him instead of go to soccer practice. He was just lucky that Louis didn't have the heart to wake him up 45 minutes later when it was time for work for Harry. 

He saw that the boy had tear tracks on his face that ended on the pillow, which made him decide to skip soccer practice for today. He would have it tomorrow anyway. Harry probably had a good reason to be crying and feeling upset to the point that he needs to cry, so Louis will stay with him. Louis stayed cuddled up in their warm little cocoon after he got up to call and tell Harry's boss that Harry had come down with the flu and his temperature was high so he couldn't come in. 

He didn't realize that he fell asleep until he woke up to a finger poking his nose and soft little giggles falling from the boy next to him. Without opening his eyes, he playfully attempted to bite Harry's finger. He didn't succeed in actually acquiring the finger itself, but he did get a giggle in response... So, technically, it was a successful attempt at biting Harry's finger. 

"Silly Loulou!" 

"I think that it's Hazzy who's silly," Louis tickled Harry's tummy softly. 

"I not silly!" Harry protested. 

"You're very silly, lovely. There's nothing wrong with that. It's a great thing to have someone say about you." 

Harry nodded, "Loulou, Hazzy has go pee pee! Help Hazzy out of bwankies!" 

Harry was squirming far too much for Louis to help him out of the blankets, "Stop it, Harry, you're tangling the blankets more. If you stop squirming so much, I could get them off of you so that you can go to the bathroom without having an accident." 

That got Harry to stop quicker than Louis thought. Harry hated having accidents. Louis thought it was because he didn't want to wash clothes or that maybe the urine did something to the fabric of his panties. But Harry knew that that wasn't the case. He didn't like having accidents because when he was a good boy and didn't have any accidents for a whole week, he could get an ice cream of his choice. He lived for the rewards that Louis gave him. Sure, he had his fair share of punishments, but Harry knew that Louis loved him and that praises would follow quickly after the punishment. 

(1.055 words. I'm sorry. I meant for this to a bit longer.. Oops. Anyway, I hope that you enjoyed this chapter. It was a quick, sudden decision and I just wrote it as I went (like usual, except normally I have some idea). Also, the new update? Who likes it? Not I.)