Chapter 13

"Come here, my little bunny," Louis whispered as they cuddled in their living room on the day bed. 

"Shh," Harry whispered. 

"Alright baby," Louis whispered back to him. He was supposed to get some things in the mail today, though it was all for Harry and he was very worried about how Harry would react. 

|-/

"Daddy! Mail!" Harry cheered, jumping up and down. 

"You wanna go out with daddy and get the mail? I have a feeling that my baby got something," Louis winked at Harry, who nodded and unlocked the door. "Slow down my little man, we need to get your jacket on so you don't freeze."

Harry stayed still while Louis put his jacket on him. But after that, he was out the door, Louis calling after him to be careful. Of course, Harry wasn't listening, but he made it back to the house without falling and getting hurt, which Louis counted as a win. It definitely could've ended worse, with Harry on the ground and tears falling from his eyes. 

"Open!" Harry screeched as he shoved all six packages towards Louis. 

"Hmm, I wonder what this could be," Louis pretended to be curious for the sake of entertainment, though he was tracking these all for the whole week. 

Louis used the scissors to cut the tops of all of the packages, slicing the tape on the tops of the two boxes. 

"Dummy, dummy, dummy, bottle," I get new dummies and bottles?!" Harry squeaked out happily. 

Louis nodded, "I got more dummies than bottles because you've already got lots of bottles and sippy cups."

"Thank you daddy!" Harry yelled, throwing his arms around Louis' neck. 

"Want to open the other two or no?" 

"Want!" Harry screeched into Louis' ear, making him wince and help Harry turn around. He handed one box to Harry, watching carefully as Harry pulled out what was inside of it. "What this?"

"It's a fake boob, basically. I can put it on and put your milk in the nipple part and you can suck on it and get milk from me. It'd be like when you nurse, but now stuff will come out." 

"But it won't be from you," Harry frowned. 

"No, but it'd be from something that I was wearing." 

"But it wouldn't be from you. I like nursing from you, even if nothing comes out. It's comforting. I like having my mouth on you, especially your nipples. Because then I can go under your shirt and cuddle you, but also suck your warm nipples." 

"Alright, that's okay, baby, we don't have to use it. I just thought that you might like it. Want to open the next box?" 

"Sure," Harry said and waited patiently in Louis' lap for Louis to get the other box. He was a bit more cautious with opening this one, knowing that it could potentially be something that will make him feel weird or awkward again. 

Instead, he found a big case of nappies, all with his name and butterflies of the front and back of them, along with some bottles, some new nappy covers, some dummies, a big stuffed bunny, a collar, and a leash. Harry honestly was excited for everything that he received, minus the boob part. He wasn't very fond of the boob part of his presents. It made him feel like Louis didn't want him to suck on his nipples anymore. He was trying to replace himself with a piece of plastic meant to supposedly help fathers raising children either by themselves or raising them with another father, rather than a mother. 

First it would be replacing his nipple with a boob. Then it would be replacing his cock with a dildo. Then it would be replacing his thumb with a dummy, no matter what. And then it would graduate into Louis making someone else watch him. And after that, there would be no more Louis in his life. Louis is trying to tell him that he doesn't want Harry anymore. That thought made Harry want to burst into tears or maybe just explode from the sadness, but he knew that that was just wishful thinking. 

|-/

"Baby, I need to go run to the store for a minute," Louis said, kissing Harry's head and walking to get his coat.

"You're leaving me all alone?" 

"No, Lima will come over and watch you for the time I'm gone," Louis smiled, unaware of what this was making Harry think. 

"But I'm horny," Harry tried, thinking that maybe if he was horny, Louis would stay and take care of him. 

Instead he said exactly what Harry was afraid that he would say, "Well, you've got toys to play with. You can use your vibrator or your new dildo if you'd like." 

Harry nodded sadly and turned to walk back to the room. Part of him hoped that Louis would maybe call out for him and give him a kiss or something, at least tell him bye or something. Instead, Louis turned and walked out of the house, the sound of the door closing, making Harry fall to the couch beside him. He rolled off of the couch and onto the floor, pulling a pillow down with him. He banged his fists into the floor as he screamed and sobbed into the pillow underneath his face. He wasn't ready for Louis to leave him, not yet, not so soon. 

"Haz, what's wrong, bub?" Liam asked as he walked into the house, quietly closing the door and locking it, watching the entire thing unfold. 

Harry just continued screaming and crying. Even though his knuckles were now bruised and two of his toes were bleeding, he continued to bang his fists on the floor, on the sides now, and kick the hard floor. 

"Baby, you have to stop this. Your little toesies are bleeding and your knuckles are bruised. And look at that, the sides of your fists are going to bruise as well. I need you to stop, Louis will be so disappointed in us both if you don't." 

Harry didn't care. He didn't care if Louis came back and start screaming at them. He didn't care if Louis came back and punished Harry. He didn't care if Louis came back and gave Harry a lecture on how to take care of himself. He didn't care if Louis came back and made him watch paint dry. He didn't care what happened, as long as Louis came back. As long as Louis came back to him and stayed with him, he'd be alright. He'd be just fine. There would be no problems in the world, in his mind.