Chapter 20

"I want kids, Lou," Harry said out of nowhere as they were eating dinner. 

"I'm sorry?" Louis questioned. There was absolutely no way that he'd heard Harry properly. 

"I want kids."

"Whatever drugs you're on right now, I want some," Louis joked. 

"I'm being serious, Lou, why can't we have kids? It'd be so cool," Harry tried persuading. 

"Harry, we're in no position to be having children right now. What are you thinking? We can't take care of children right now, we barely take care of ourselves as much as we should," Louis protested because, of course, he did. He never let Harry have his fun with kids or entertaining the idea of kids.

"But Lou," Harry whined. 

"No, Harry... No buts, no coconuts," Louis said, "This conversation is done for now, Harry."

Harry didn't reply, just sulked back in his seat with a frown. 

"Harry, do not pout about this. We are not ready for a baby. Stop pouting and eat you food or you can go and sit in time out by yourself. Do you understand me?" Louis questioned. He knew that he was probably being harsh but it was getting on his nerves. Harry, in general, got on his nerves sometimes if he was honest, but he wasn't about to say that to Harry. The poor boy would positively have a complete breakdown. 

"I'll tuck myself into bed now, Daddy," Harry said as he walked up the stairs and towards his bedroom, locking his door behind himself and settling himself underneath the warm and soft white and pink comforter and sheets, turning to turn his mattress pad to the highest heat setting it could get and tugging his largest stuffed animal onto his bed to cuddle with. 

"Goodnight Snuggles," Harry whispered into the stuffed rabbit's fur. 

****

"I'm going to work, have a good day today, H," Louis called as he walked out of the door. Harry sniffled into Snuggles' fur as he listened to the door close after Louis. 

This was short as fuck, I know, I'm sorry. I just have absolutely no ideas and my brain is ready to kill me so... I'm sorry