Chapter 19

"Harold, get up, you're squashing me!" Louis yelled out as Harry sat on his stomach and wiggled around. 

"But Lou, I want to have ice cream sundaes. Please?!" Harry pleaded, laying down flat on Louis so that their stomachs were pressed together and Louis could rub Harry's back. 

"You want ice cream sundaes? But why Harry? It's too early for this shit," Louis frowned, looking over at the clock. He and Harry had fallen asleep on the couch after a Disney marathon the night before and it was now a quarter to seven. 

"It's breakfast! Ice cream sundaes for breakfast, Lou!" Harry said, his voice getting louder progressively with the excitement running through him. 

"Fine, can you go set the sprinkles and syrups and stuff out while I rest a bit or do you need help getting everything out?" 

"Can I have help?" Harry asked, playing with his fingers to distract himself from Louis just in case Louis was judging him for asking for help, even though he knew that Louis wouldn't be judging him for something as stupid as asking for help. 

"Of course you can have help, baby. Can you tell me how old you are?" Louis asked, taking note of Harry's shyness which was a pretty clear sign of him either slipping into little space or he was in little space. 

Harry shrugged and thought about it for a moment before holding up four fingers. He grinned at Louis, making Louis smile and chuckle. He helped Harry steady himself on his feet after Harry had sat up too quickly and was dizzy. 

"What syrups would you like, Hazzybear?" 

"Strawberry and chocolate caramel and maple please?" 

"Thank you for using your manners, baby boy. What sprinkles would you like me to pull out for you?"

"All. Duh, Daddy," Harry replied as though it was obvious and, yeah, Louis can see how he should've known that Harry would want all of the sprinkles that they had. 

"Vanilla or moose tracks?" 

"Both. And whippy," Harry giggled, pointing to the two bottles of spray whip cream in the door of the fridge. 

Louis nodded, making sure that he had everything on the counter that Harry asked. He'd added dill pickles onto the counter as well because he knew that Harry would inevitably want to put the pickle on his vanilla ice cream and top it with maple syrup and rainbow sprinkles. He smiled at Harry who was sitting criss-cross on the counter, his eyes running over the many things on the counter that he wanted in his mouth now.

"Alright, two scoops of moose tracks and one of vanilla. Does that sound about right, baby?" 

"Yes Daddy, but can they be in different bowls?"

"Of course you can have two different bowls," Louis said pressing a kiss to Harry's forehead and pulled out two of their fanciest bowls. They weren't actually that fancy - they were plastic bowls that had fancy looking patterns along the edges of them. 

|-/

"Harold, you definitely shouldn't have eaten that many chocolate chips," Louis said as he sat with Harry who was currently sitting in a warm bath to try to soothe his stomach, even though he knew it probably wouldn't. 

"Stop being mean," Harry pouted. 

"I'm not being mean, baby. You knew that you shouldn't have eaten that many and I told you that you should've slowed down after two handfuls."

"We get it, Louis, you're right, I'm wrong, blah, blah, blah, stop rubbing it in my face," Harry frowned. 

"When you get out, you're going straight down for a nap. Do you understand me, Mr. Grumpypants? Your stomach is hurting and you clearly didn't sleep very well last night as it's only 10 in the morning," Louis said as he kissed Harry's forehead and walked over to the bathroom door. 

"I don't want a nap," Harry whined. 

"I know that you don't, but you'll feel better if you nap. Your tummy won't hurt as much and you won't be so irritable. I'll even lay down with you if that makes you feel better," Louis said, knowing that bribes were usually the best way to go when Harry really didn't want to do something that he had to. 

"Are you getting annoyed by me? You just want to get rid of me so you're just going to make me nap." 

"No, Harry, of course not. Are you finished soaking or do you want to soak a little bit more?" Louis asked as he brought Harry's hooded towel over to the sink that was by the bathtub. 

Instead of responding like a mature human being would have, Harry stood up from the water and got out. He walked carefully over the cold tile, his wet feet making it a bit hard to stay upright. He grabbed his towel on his way out, deciding to just dry off in a different room. Louis was upsetting him right now and he didn't need that negativity in his life right now. 

He stopped by the mirror in the hallway and looked at his stomach. His scar was still pretty prominent. It stuck up still, and was pink. It was pretty in some weird, masochistic way. He ran the tips of his index and middle fingers soothingly over the scar, shivering a bit before finally turning away from the mirror and going into his room. 

Louis sat in the bathtub still. He knew that this was just another mood of Harry's that would be gone after a nice nap with the electric blanket, a stuffie, and a nice and soft pillow. 

|-/

"Harold, come here," Louis said, tugging on the towel again. 

"No." 

"Fine, don't come here. I'll sleep all by myself with the heating blanket and your new stuffie," Louis said as he walked out of Harry's room and into his own room, leaving both of their doors open for when Harry decided that he was done being bratty and wanted to lay with his favorite person in the world - even if Louis wasn't actually Harry's favorite person in the world. 

This is short, sorry.. I couldn't focus when I was writing this so there are undoubtedly mistakes and stuff, but here's a new chapter so.... Yeah.