Chapter 3

This chapter has some events in it that may be triggering. I don't know how to describe it, so if you're easily triggered and don't want to read this, I understand. Message me or comment and I'll tell you what happens.

"Babes, what are you doing?" Louis asked the wiggling Harry. Harry was currently wriggling around on the floor and looking like a baby cat that is trying (and failing) to walk for the first time. Normally, Harry can keep his balance but right not he just cannot get up from his spot. It seems as though he may have just gotten sick of trying by now since he's just wiggling now. 

"I wiggle wike a wom!" Harry giggled out. 

It amazed Louis how innocent Harry could be at times. Like there were some times that Harry was the most perverted college kid on the face of the Earth and other times, he seemed more innocent than a toddler. It made it hard for Louis to believe that he and the boy had sex multiple times, before and after Harry broke up with him... But he had. 

"Why are you wiggling so much, baby?" 

"Fun! Fweedom!" Harry shouted as he started yanking Louis' jersey off of his body. It was from when Louis "accidentally" ordered two sizes too big and refused to give it back. He ended up just buying a new one that was actually his size. He had to borrow some money from his mother for that little purchase, but it was worth it in his opinion. 

Louis was laughing and everything was alright until Harry started pulling at his nappy. He knew that was against the rules that Louis had set for him, but he wanted to be naked. He couldn't be naked without taking off his nappy as well. "Harry, no, you need to leave that on." 

Harry didn't like that idea and continued pulling at it some more, "Harry Styles, stop that right this instant. I'm going to put you in pants if you continue and then you really won't have freedom of no clothes." 

Harry really didn't like that idea. As much as he didn't want to stop trying to untape his nappy, he really didn't want to be put in pants. He wanted to have no pants on. He wanted to have no shirt on. He wanted to have no nappy on. He wanted to have nothing on. He wanted to play naked hide and seek with Louis like they used to. He wanted to run around and be chased by Louis. But Louis didn't want that. Louis wanted Harry to be dressed all the time. 

Harry got up and walked to his room and closed the door, pushing a chair towards it and propping it backwards so that nobody could get in through the door. He didn't hear Louis come to his door and he didn't hear Louis walked down the hall and he didn't hear Louis knock on the door. But he did hear the television still playing the movie Peter Pan. They never changed the movie and they didn't change the channel to watch any shows. He could tell that the movie was almost over but he didn't really care. 

Harry curled up on the bed and tried to go to sleep, but he couldn't. He didn't have his favorite stuffie. He didn't have his favorite sleep suit. He didn't have the comfy bed that Louis had. He didn't have his favorite, heavy blanket. He didn't have any mint scented arms around him. He didn't have Louis curled around him to cuddle him and keep him warm. He wanted Mr. Cloud. He wanted his lion sleep suit. He wanted Louis' comfy bed. He wanted his heavy blanket that felt like lead and kept him safe and warm. He wanted mint scented arms around him. He wanted Louis to be laying with him and cuddled around him. 

He decided to get up and go to the bathroom that was in his room. It was prettier than the one in Louis' room. He liked his better than Louis' bathroom. But when he was in his bathroom, he was always going to be alone in his bathroom. Because when he was in his bathroom, he wanted everything to be private. Louis never went into this bathroom. The toilet paper was still in the little triangle he always made it in his room. He hadn't been in his own bathroom to actually be in it for almost 4 months.