Preface

Copyright © 2016 by JayJay BleuRose

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication, to include images as well as text, may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher,except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law

Synopsis

True hermaphroditism is one of the rarest forms of sexual ambiguity, only about 5% of the intersex population are true hermaphrodites. Unfortunately for Eshe Akins it's only made his life even harder, especially when he made the decision to live as a cross-dressing male in middle school when he father had clearly hoped to convince him into a reassignment surgery at age 13. Or when he was arrested for underage drinking at a notorious LBGTQIA summer bash at 17. Or when he found out he was pregnant at only 20. Eshe doesn't mess with his past but it seems his past is here to mess with him.

Preface

Hey my Lovely Demons thanks so much for picking up this book, I'm not sure why you did but hey! Who am I to judge! Fair warning this book is a gay romance so it will include LBGTQIA themes and actions, including sexual ones, hoo hoo, so if you're a homophobic or LBGTQIA themes give you an extreme case of hateroid or bad feels then I suggest you not read this, as for everyone else have fun!

1} True hermaphrodites are an actual type of intersex human being, they are not mythical creatures, Eshe is an true hermaphrodite, meaning he has working fully functional male and female insides parts and outside parts. There are several variations of what true hermaphrodites genitalia can look like I will eventually find and add the picture I used for reference to this chapter but basically Eshe's genitalia is more so where the penis and labia are more separate than combine. His penis comes from the pelvis like a traditional penis but he's only like 5 1/2 inches (despite being 6" tall) and his vagina is right underneath his penis he doesn't have balls and his vagina covers most of the space his scrotum would so he doesn't really have a scrotum either you could say and just for fun he's like a negative A cup, he does have breast though.

2} Eshe identifies as a gay male cross-dresser. Which is why I refer to him as a he, if you would like to refer to him as a she that is your prerogative but this is still a malexmale LBGTQIA romance novel, that's my prerogative. I am not a true hermaphrodite myself but have done extensive research for about 3 month to make this character as realistic as possible so if you have any questions or would like to point out a mistake made please drop it in the comments I will be there to respond.