Three.

Cole

I just looked at Spencer, with guilt and hurt. I gripped her waist and pushed it against mine causing her to moan in fear.

"You don't know where I belong. You don't know where I'm from. And you damn sure don't know what I am. Now you should leave before anyone gets hurt." I say threw gritted teeth. She stood there in shock and finally decided to open her mouth to speak.

"Who will hurt me? You?"

"I'm not saying that. You just need to leave. And don't you dare say anything about why you just saw." She nodded her head. I pressed my lips to her ears. And softly whispered in her ear.

"I could get into so much trouble if you open your mouth. So please baby. Keep it closed." She seemed to tense up and get nervous when I called her baby. I couldn't help but laugh. I placed my arms over her body against the wall just staring into her big eyes.

"You know, it's not polite to stare. Didn't your mother ever tell you that?"

"My mother told me, keep your eyes on something you want." I winked at her and her breathing quickened. I started walking away but then I turned around. I took a pin from my pocket and I grabbed her arm rolling her sleeve up. I wrote 10 numbers then after my name.

"Text me. I'll be waiting for that text Spencer."

I love the effect I have on girls. I honestly love how wet I can make them. I started to touch myself in my dorm room but my phone started ringing.

"What?" I said sounding bitter.

"Don't what me. I need you. Jace is down. There was a shoot out and jace got shot. 24th street lane." Derek spoke causing me to grab my knife and my car keys. I rushed out the frat house and into my car.

I seen jace on the ground gasping for air.

"Jace, buddy talk to me!" I screamed out. He opened his eyes and smiled when he saw me.

"Cole. I'm h-hurt." He tried saying. I look ahead and seen a man laughing with his friends. I got up and marched over there. He stopped laughing when he seen me approach him.

"This is funny to you? Trying to kill someone?"

"Who the fuck are you talking to buster?" The blondie with a knife in his hand.

"I'm talking to you, buster" I teased. I stepped closer and just looked at him.

He tried throwing the knife at me but I dodge it tackling him towards the ground and punching him non stop. My anger was taking over me. I couldn't stop punching him. He was full on bleeding. I felt hands grab me off of the guy and I looked to see who it was and it was Derek.

"Let's go man."

Spencer|Next Day

I was currently in class and seen Cole walk in super late. He looked annoyed, pissed, very upset. I paid close attention to see his knuckles beat up and his right arm bruised. My eyes widen. Did he get into a fight? He shouldn't be here, he should be back in the asylum.

The bell sounded and I gathered my things. I ran towards Cole and stopped him.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Forget about texting me. I don't want you texting me." My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Are you okay?"

"I don't fucking need you to be my therapist. You're so god damn annoying." I pushed him with my hand onto the wall and looked into his eyes.

"Don't fucking talk to me that way."

"You're a nobody, so I can talk to you anyway I want." And with that he pushed me off of him and left.

"DICK!" I called out as he saluted me.

I rolled my eyes thinking he's so god damn moody. He's like me on my period. I really just wanna get to know him. He's just pushing away anyone that tries to get to know him or that tries to even help him.

This chapter was SOOO boring but it was just a filler but next chapter is going to be insane!! It's already made I just have to publish it! But what do you guys think about today's chapter?

And do you know anyone who can make me a wattpad trailer for this book? It will be an honor.

Love you guys❤️
-Cammy