Fifteen

"And I've just got back into boxing." I said telling her everything.

Well not about how I work for a drug addict and that I take drugs but yeah.

"Why haven't you told me this? I wanna see you fight." She asked me.

"That's exactly why I didn't tell you. I'm to dangerous spence. You can't see me fight because I'm a total different person than I am with you. I'm a monster when I'm in the ring."

"It's boxing how hard is it to watch?"

"It's ufc Spencer. It's actual wrestling." I said as we walked out the gym.

"Babe, I want to come."

"No Spencer." I spat as we got in the car.

She just looked at me pissed. I didn't have time for this shit. I started to get annoyed because I don't want her to see me fight.

"I just want to see you."

"SPENCER NO! NO MEANS NO! WHAT ARE YOU? A FUCKING CHILD WHO NEEDS TO BE TAUGHT NO? DAMN" I yelled causing her to get out my truck.

"Spencer what are you doing?"

"I'm walking home." She started walking and I pulled up to her driving at her walking pace.

"Get in the car Spencer."

"No."

"Damn it Spencer get in the fucking car, I don't have time for this shit right now. " I spoke. She finally got into the car and I drove off. It was quiet for a good 10 minutes but she finally broke the silence.

"Why? Why can't I see you fight?"

"I don't want to talk about it at all. Have a nice night." I said pulling up at her dorm.

"Really?"

"Yes really Spencer."

"I don't wanna get out."

"Well then we are going to the frat house then."

"No I want to talk."

"You're not getting that out of me, so you might as well just leave." She looked shocked. I'm trying to protect her.

"Cole."

"Spencer. Please, just leave."

"Fine." And she was gone. I just sat there in the drivers seat and cussed and started beating the wheel. My phone started ringing and I rolled my eyes.

' hello? Is this Colen Bayfield?'

A girl sounded on the phone.

'Yes this is me?'

'Hi this is Maria your assistant.'

'Oh hi.'

'Can you meet me at st.jouse incorporated in 10?'

'Um, sure. I'll be there.'

_____