Five.

Spencer

"Cole, stop." I said snatching my arm from him. No one has seen my bruises, not my dad, my stepmom, I mean no one. I just looked at him with lust in my eyes. How did he even know about my scars and my bruises left from my boyfriend? A tear threaten to fall from my very eye and I quickly wiped it away. I grabbed my bag and slung it around my shoulder.

"I-I've gotta go. I'm sorry." I spoke pushing past him. I looked back and seen he looked hurt. I got in my car and I sped off not caring how fast I went.

Once I approached my dorm I seen mimi there and I knew I couldn't cry.

"Hey, how was practice?" She asked.

"Um, it was good. Just a little tired that's all. How was your day?" I honestly didn't care. I really just wanted to get out and find Cole to figure out how he even knew about my bruises. Mimi went on and on about her day and I just really wanted to get out of here.

"Mimi, I'm sorry, but I really need to go." I said exiting the dorm. I decided that I wasn't going to drive so I just decided to walk. I started thinking about my boyfriend Jack, and how he never treats me right. I just want to feel wanted. I want someone to want me. I felt a drop on my hair and looked up at the sky.

Rain, fuck.

I looked at my phone and the time read 12:33 AM. My hair started to get wet, my clothes were drench. I just wanted to find him and be safe.

I finally reached my destination and I quietly knock on the FRAT door. I waited a few seconds, I heard loud music, screaming. They were partying. The door finally opened to reveal a tall fit blonde. He smiled at me then looked at my hair and clothes.

"Awhh babe you're wet, come in." He said and I obeyed. I entered the house and looked around to see if I could find Cole. There were bodies everywhere, drinking, smoking, hookups,

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Sp-spencer" I shivered. I was beyond cold.

"OHHHHH, you're on the dance team! I've seen you guys practice, my sister is on the team as well. Her name is Anne. But, I'm Alex." He said holding his hand out for me to shake. I gladly shook it and instantly noticed his addicting blue eyes.

"I'll get you some towels!" He yelled over the music. He ran to a near by  and ran back to me. He handed me the towel and rested on the counter with me in the kitchen.

"Thank You!" I screamed back.

"So, what's your major? Are you a freshmen" He shouted.

"Yeah I'm a freshmen! And Criminal Law! My minor is dance/theater. What about you?" This music was getting really annoying, yet it seems like it's getting louder.

"I'm a sophomore. I'm in a fraternity and I'm on the football team. Major is criminal justice, and minor is educational sports arts." He smiled. I noticed his dimples. He's so sweet. He's nothing like any of these frat boys.

"No way! I think you're in my Criminal Law class" I spoke.

"Monday, Thursday, and Friday mornings." He said and I couldn't help but laugh. He's a charm.

"Yes! Oh my god!" We laughed together. He pulled out his phone and handed it to me. I put my number in his phone and gave it back to him.

"We have so much in common." He breathed. I nodded my head and we continued on with our conversation, until we were interrupted by Cole. He came over towards us with an puzzled look on his face. He did this handshake with Alex and turned his attention towards me.