Twenty.

Picture of Cole ^^

"Okay Cole I'm just going to give you your medicine and then I'll prescribe you with medication to take twice a day to make sure you're healthy." The nurse said as she took an ivy to my vein. I winced in pain as I looked at my phone, staring at Spencer's contact. I couldn't call her because she doesn't want to see me. I couldn't talk to her about me getting kicked out of our college because of the stuff that I've done. I was hopeless.

"Alright kiddo. You're all set. Here's your meds. Please Colen make sure you take these twice a day and don't skip any days because that can be very severe considering your um condition."

"My condition?" I said pissed sitting on the bed of in the doctor room.

"Im not at idiot Melinda. Don't sugar code shit by me. Just say that if I miss a day I'll go crazy and start taking drugs again." I jumped down grabbed my jacket and snatched the papers away from her. "Have a nice night" I spoke bitterly.

"CVS has your medication just swing by give them the paper work and you'll be all set." I thanked her and walked out the clinic.

:::

"What do you wanna do ?" Myles asked. I just sat there my head down and hands looped in one another. I sighed and looked up at him.

"To tell you the truth."
"I don't know. I've lost everything that was important to me. I've fucked everything up." I continued.  All I could think about was my future that wasn't bright. I didn't know who else to call. But only person that came to mind was my mom.

hello?
Mom? It's me Cole-colen.
Oh my gosh hunny! Are you okay?!

Um I've never been asked that question ever in my life so I don't know how to respond to that.

Are you clean?

Yes ma. I just need someone to talk to. Are you alone?

Your father is-

He's not my dad. He abandoned us several years ago. After that I never claimed him as my father so don't mention that prick to me.

Colen, he wants to speak to you.

Absolutely not. ( I giggled)

Cole it's important

I have nothing to say to him nor should he have something to say to me.

Col-
I called to talk to you not to that son of a bitch.

And with that I hung up. "Can you take me to the pharmacy to get my shit?" I asked Myles. He nodded and we were out the door on our way to the pharmacy.

When we arrived I walked to the counter to see an worn out man.

"What can I get ya?"
"Here for medication for Colen Bayfeild." I slid the paper towards him and he aspected it and took it behind the counter. I started to get annoyed that I was waiting to long but something caught my eye that I was bewildered about.

"Why are you in that aisle section?" I startled her.

"Cole....."

"Why are you in that section?" I asked again. She just stared at me. My jaw tensed up and I looked around the store.

"Spencer, why THE FUCK ARE YOU IN THAT SECTION!?" She jumped at my sudden tone but I didn't give a fuck.

"Sir, here are yo-

I snatched the medication from him and walked up to her. I looked at what was in her hand and instantly reacted. I grabbed the item and just stared at it. The more I stared at the more I got pissed. I chucked it at the ground and looked at her.

"I'm done with your bullshit games Spencer. You think by not talking to me and being a bitch to me that I'm hurting. Well guess again I'm not! I'm far from hurting! I'm pissed. I fucking hate you!" I yelled and she started to cry.

"I hate you for not telling me that you were going to take a pregnancy test and keep this from me!" I continued.

"AYE YOU NEED TO LEAVE!" The man yelled.

"Trust me I'm leaving." And I walked out and didn't look back.

"What happened in there?!" Myles asked as I slammed the car door.

"Well you're driving kiddo." Myles said and I was happy because I needed to.

I was speeding and didn't give a fuck.

"Woah Cole slow down." Myles said.
I just ignored him. I was going 120 miles.  I ran the red light and my eyes widened.

"COLEN!!!"
"FUCK!"

CRASSSSHH

BLACK

----

Hey guys sorry it took so long to update I've been super busy and you guys have been begging for this chapter so here ya go!