nine.

Cole's POV 

I was driving up to bound to get this money and then I would be done for the day. I knew I should have stayed at Derek's a little longer because I started to feel just a bit dizzy. But hey it's money. I need that. 

"Shit." I muttered to myself as I brushed my face trying to see the road more clearer. I came to a red light and instantly I started rubbing my eyes and trying to adjust them to the light of the sun that peaked through my windshields. I looked at my phone and seen I had 3 messages and two missed calls from Spence. I picked up my phone and clicked call. 

"hey sorry I left this morning, I had work to do and some earrings to run. I ordered you some breakfast and coffee because I didn't want you to think I just left." 

"Its okay. Umm thanks Cole for the breakfast. But can I just stay here and get washed up and stuff before dance?" I smiled. 

"Yeah that's fine. If you need clean clothes go down stairs and ask alex because I just washed. When you leave lock my door. I gotta go. Bye." And then I hung up. I kept driving to my destination. I huffed running my hands through my hair. I leaned forward to get a more clear of the road because things started to get blurry. 

"Fuck, I can't see. Fuck Fuck Fuck." I pulled over and tried to gather myself. I looked around my car in search for a water bottle.  A car pulled over to my side to reveal a male. 

"You alright man? You're driving pretty wacky on the road." I rolled my eyes. 

"I'm fine. Please just drive off." I spat and he giggled. 

"Oh i'm sorry I didn't know I was an comedian." He rolled his eyes at me and just stared at me. 

"Listen, don't ever roll your fucking eyes at me. I'm not in the fucking mood. So please just drive off before I do something I'll regret." 

"Bro, i'm just trying to see if you're o-

"I'm fine. You know what I'll just drive off." And I knew I regret it. As soon as I drove off my vision got even more blurry and I felt something hit me and before I could do anything everything went black.

4 hours later

I opened my eyes to see me needles and test tubes in me everywhere. I was in a hospital. I attempted to place my hand on my head from the massive headache I was getting, but the needle that was in my vein wouldn't allow me to move my arm. 

"The pain killers will kick in soon so you won't feel so much pain from the headache." The doctor said as he wrote something on his clip board.

"How you feeling?" He said checking to make sure the needles were still intact.

"What happened? Why am I here?" I asked. 

"Fatal drug overdose, caused a car accident son. You got lucky. BUT, you need to stay away from those drugs. Especially heroin. You can get a full overdose and you can die. You will be released tomorrow. So it wasn't that bad. But i'll leave becauase you have a visitor." I closed my eyes shut praying it wasn't Spencer because I didn't want to explain myself and that I lied to her about drugs. But it happened to be Jack?

"Buddy, does she know you're in the hospital? Ha of course she doesn't." 

"Please, I'll pay you to keep quiet. Please Jack." 

"How much we're talking?" 

"A grand for you to shut up." 

"Deal."

_______________________________

Next Day Spencer's pov

"Are you sure you're okay Cole?" I asked him as he just laid in bed. 

"Yeah I'm fine. I was just out all last night and I caught a cold. But i'll be okay" I pecked his lips and sat down next to his body. 

"Want me to go to the drug store and get you some meds?" He giggled at me and kissed me again. 

"Can you go get food? Here, pay with this." He said giving me money. I thanked him and made my way to his door. 

"Any food suggestion?' I giggled. 

"Taco Bell?" 

"Great choice. I'll be back in 20 minutes." And with that I closed the door and went to down stairs. 

"Hey Spence! I just talked to mimi, she's been wondering where have you been, but I told her you've been spending nights here at the frat house with Cole." Alex said taking a sip of his alochol. 

"Yeah, I talked to her. I think I'll stop by the dorm and see her since it's literally been awhile." I say and he laughed. 

"How are things with you and Cole? Are you guys dating yet?" I smiled. 

"No not yet. Hopefully soon." 

"I'm glad you're here though. He just got home." I was confused.

"Home? From what?" He looked at me like I was crazy. 

"From the hospital? You didn't know? He's been in the hospital all last night. He wasn't feeling to hot." I Thanked him and ran back up stairs. I opened the door to see Cole on his phone. He looked up from his phone then at me. 

"Back already? Where's the food? I'm starving." He spoke placing his phone on the bed. 

"Spence, what's wrong?" He questioned and I just stared at him. 

"When were you going to tell me you were at the hospital last night?" He was stunned. He was lost for words and seems like he was trying to find the words to say something to me. 

"Who told you that?" He questioned.

"Alex, but just that doesn't matter. Why were you at the hospital anyways?" I say and he got out the bed and walked over towards me. He clenched his stomach in pain and steady himself to stand straight. 

"Car accident." 

"Oh my god Cole. Lay down." I walked him to the bed and covered him up. 

"Are you okay? What did the doctors say?" 

"I'm fine, they just told me to rest and take things easy. I'll be fine." I gave him a fake smile because he didn't look okay. 

"I'm gonna get you some food. I'll be back." I said pecking me lips to his. He smiled at me and slapped my ass as I walked away causing me to jump. 

"oops, my hand slipped." He giggled. I couldn't help but laugh.

What do you guys think? Do you think it's best for Cole to keep his life a secret about his past with his family and his drug addiction? Or Do you think he should tell Spencer about everything???/

Comment/vote