Fourteen.

"Right! Punch left!" He called out to me. I obeyed as I pushed his hands.

"Nice work today. You must have been practicing I see." Myles said and I laughed.

"Yes sir. Need to keep the body and the strength. I don't have time for lack." I said as he took off my boxing gloves. I sat down and drank water than started to take off the tapes that covered my hands.

"Hi! I'm Brittany. I'm his girlfriend." She said and my eyes widen.

"Ex, girlfriend." I reassured smiling continuing unwrapping my hands as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Nice to meet you Brittany."

"I didn't know he was going back into boxing. We've been dating for 5 years!!"

"Again Myles, ex girlfriend." I spoke putting my shirt on and swinging my duffle bag over my shoulder.

"Thanks for the practice. It was nice today. I'll see you tonight at the boxing even to watch right?" He nodded handing me my ticket. We started walking away but I pulled Brittany back with me.

"Oh something crossed my mind, meet Brittany. Again my EX girlfriend. I have a girl already." I smiled walking out.

"You don't wanna get back together?"

"No I don't. We broke up for a reason. And that reason still stands. You're way to clingy, you're way to needy, and we live thousands of miles apart. We are never gonna work. We are exs for a reason. I like someone els. And she will probably never like me again when I tell her my ex girlfriend dropped by to see me, and she took care of me while I was drunk and I can't forget that she came to the gym with me to watch me box which she has no idea I even do. So please, go back to Michigan and stay there, far far far away from me. It was not so nice seeing you. Goodbye Brittany."

____

I looked in the mirror debating on my look. Myles said to dress fancy for this fight because tonight before the event starts I'm meeting a manager and supposedly my 'crew'

I wasn't use to wearing suits but it's what I have to wear tonight to make an impression on people for them to sign with me. I walked into the hall and seem people everywhere.

"Cole!" I looked over and seen Myles and Derek with a bunch of people.

I smiled and walked over there.

"There's my superstar." Derek spoke patting my shoulder.

"Colen, meet your new crew. That's Jake who will make sure you have everything you need for every fight. Then you have Melissa who's your booking agent, she books all your fights. Blake is your body guard. Maria is your assistant, she will go everywhere that involves your job with you to make sure you make smart decisions and what's best for you and for us and your career. She will be there for every press conference as well. Obviously I'm your trainer and Derek is the one who makes sure your money is in order and he keeps track of how much you make and how much you should spend." Everything sounded good until he said Derek. I pulled Myles aside and looked at him pissed.

"Derek is the one who keeps track of my money? And how much I spend? If anything he will spend it for me." I whispered.

"Dude, calm down he knows what you're doing. He got you into this again. Trust me he knows what and how to handle things."

I covered my mouth and moved my hand to my hair pushing it back.

"Hi Myles! Nice to see you!" A girl called out as she walked passed. I smiled and raised my thumb and finger for a quick wave and continued my conversation.