3 years || Joe

So it's been ten years. Haha, that feels weird.  I have 10 million subscribers, and don't really gain much anymore, not that I care. I love all 10 million of my subscribers, even if they make me do dare Suggs and that.

Caspar hit 9.5 million and then stopped gaining as well. But it's cool, he doesn't even care that he didn't 10 million. I think it freaks him out a bit.

Me and Caspar got married 1 year ago in spring. It sounds rushed but it wasn't, I knew Caspar was my men for life. I'm cringy I know. All this love crap getting to me. Like no one came, we didn't want a huge thing out of it, because even though the world is okay with gay people, both me and Casp felt awkward about lots of people coming.

We adopted a child too. WOAH, I KNOW ITS CRAZY! She's called Emma Lee. I know, it's insane a doll used in videos became a real baby. We took Caspar's last name because he really wanted it and I didn't even care that much, just wanted him to be happy.

The viewers love Emma. They always want videos with her, even though she's like 7 months.

--

"Your turn Joe, seriously! I'm going out with Josh" Caspar said as he chucked his coat on, kissing Emma on the head through her cot.

"Fine!" I laughed, walking to him and slowly pulling his coat off. "But maybe just tonight.. You could stay.." I gave him a long kiss and he smiled.

"Promised Josh, haven't seen him in forever, he's been in South Africa. Tomorrow night though, we can light some candles, get in the mood.." He laughed and patted my head. "Little adventurous sugg."

"I'm a Lee, remember? Joe Lee, not sugg."

"Aw, cmon your always a sugg!" Caspar grinned and cupped my face in his hands. "My sugg" he whispered and kissed me again. We kissed for around 30 seconds, until Emma started crying.

"Your turn!" Caspar sang as he danced out of the house and shut the door.

I laughed to myself and went over to Emma, picking her up and hugging her. I sat on the sofa with her and started playing Fifa until it got late. I put Emma to bed and went to me and Capsar's room. I got changed and lay in my bed, wishing Caspar was beside me, being the bigger spoon.

--

"Wake up sleepy head!" I awoke by the sound of Caspar giving me breakfast on a tray.

"I wanted to wake you up and say hi but you were cheating on me with the pillow.." Caspar said, jumping next to me.

"Aye, I love my pillow, mate" I laughed, sleepily, getting the tray and eating the cereal.

"Well. Emma okay?"

"Great, she didn't wake me up."

"Cool."

--

Caspar came into the room, and lay on the sofa next to me.

"Hai" he said softly and kissed my head.

I smile at him. "What's up man?"

"Emma's asleep" Caspar grinned.

"So?"

"So."

I laughed as he moved on top of me and started kissing me.

"Bedroom?" I ask.

"Nah, I just wanna play some Fifa with you, your really competitive around Fifa."

"Fine by me!" I found my self turning it on and snuggling into the man I love and always will.

--

THE FEELS.
I want to continue with this story because you all love it so let me know if that's something you want.