Rotten to the Core

Disclaimer: I do not own the movie Descendants, I do however own Hailey and any other character I make.

Also, this is Hailey's outfit.

Maleficent'a daughter, Mal, finished spraypainting the picture of her mother with the words "LONG LIVE EVIL" on it before turning around to sing"They say I'm trouble, they say I'm bad, they say I'm evil, and that makes me glad"

She finishes her verse by walking inbetween two guys and bumping her shoulders against theirs.

Jay, the son of Jafar jumps from a building "A dirty no good, down to the bone, your worst nightmare, can't take me home" he passes the painting of his father before sliding a door open.

Evie and Hailey, daughters of the Evil Queen and the Queen of Hearts, walk on a table that everyone's eating at, " So we got some mischief, in our blood." "Can you blame us? We never got no love"

They bend under a railing and smirk at the boys watching them.

Carlos, son of Cruella De Vil, climbs out of a window and snatches a lady's scarf, "They think I'm callous, a low life hood. I feel so useless,"

He catches an apple that a little girl threw up into the air, receiving a dirty look, and takes a bite out of it before throwing it back to her.

"Misunderstood!" The five of them shout together.

The three girls meet up in an alley, "Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the baddest of them all. Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world."

Jay back flipped off of the roof he was on and Carlos jumped over people on their beds. They both met up with the three girls before they all put their hands on a gate before they threw it open "I'm rotten to the core core, rotten to the core. I'm rotten to the core core, who could ask for more."

They walked around the room were people were working. Hailey kicked a sack one man was going to throw and it knocked him over. Mal pushed someone into a bucket of water, and Jay took a sack and threw it on the ground, breaking what was in it.

"I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door. I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the core."

The five of them picked up small pipes, and banged on the pots and pans. They left the room and ran town a tunnel, laughing and shouting while continuing to bang the pipes against the walls.

"Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just.. unique." Mal sang as she spray painted a purple M on a hung up sheet.

"What me a traitor? Ain't got your back? Are we not friends? What's up with that!" Jay sang as he flipped over a pole, stole someone's cup and walked away while polishing it.