I hate this place already

You guys wanna know a secret? I actually do own Descendants. Disney stole it from me.

I'm totally kidding lol. No but fr all rights go to Disney Channel.

Hailey grimaced as the limo passed a big sign that read 'Welcome to Auradon Prep' Her eyes widened when they drive up to a fountain and circled it

Hailey grimaced as the limo passed a big sign that read 'Welcome to Auradon Prep' Her eyes widened when they drive up to a fountain and circled it. That's not what shocked her, no. What shocked her was the fact that there was a band playing music and people were cheering.

"You know for a school full of a bunch of good guys you would have thought they would have been," Hailey trails off as she glances at everybody, "not as happy as they are."

"No kidding." Mal says. Carlos and Jay begin to fight over something, a piece of cloth of some sort, and Hailey hits both of them.

"You idiots, I am in the middle if you both and I would like to make it out of this limo in one piece thank you!"

The limo pulls into the front of the school and Hailey quickly moves out of the way of the two still fighting boys.

"Sorry girls." Hailey apologizes to her two female friends, seeing as she is practically sitting on them.

The door opens and Carlos falls out, still holding onto the piece of cloth. Jay crawls out after him still trying to get the cloth from him.

"Stop!" Carlos shouts at Jay, who is now standing over him, " You've got everything else, why do you want whatever this is?"

"Because you want it!" Was Jays' response. The three girls get out of the vehicle, careful not to step on Carlos. They stand beside the two fighting boys, looking at the people staring at them.

A woman in light purple clothing and her brown hair in a tight bun walk up to the five villains with her arms in the air in a 'welcome' gesture.

"Hey doofuses, we have an audience." Hailey tells the two boys. They stop fighting over the cloth and look around.

"Just, cleaning up." Jay picks Carlos up off the ground and sets him up straight.

"Leave it like you found it." The woman sing songs before becoming serious. "And by that I mean just leave it."

Hailey rolls her eyes, takes the stuff from Carlos and Jay and throws it back into the limo. The driver closes the door after she's done.

"Hello foxy." Jay says walking up to a girl standing behind the woman, "The names Jay."

"Oh my god." Hailey groans. Jay was always the flirt of the group. He would flirt with anyone

The girl laughs and the extremely overly happy woman sticks her face between the two.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep. I'm Fairy Godmother, Headmistress." She curtsied. Hailey raised her eyebrows at the older woman. She was weird.

"The Fairy Godmother." Mal questions, a look of curiosity on her face.