good to be bad

“From the North, to the South

From the North, to the South. From the East to the West.” The five villain kids sang as they strutted into the front of the Isle. It was VK day, which meant they where finally choosing the new era of villains to come to Auradon.  “Lost boys, lost girls you all know you’re the best.”

Hit the streets. It’s your day. Turn it up, now’s your chance.” The five of them formed a circle before connecting their fists in the middle. “It’s time to get up on your feet and dance.”

Hailey stepped into Yasmin’s abandoned factory just as she blew something up. The red head quickly took for cover. “Anybody wanna be like us? Everybody want be like us!”

All the boys from Auradon.” Carlos sang as he danced through the boys home that was named in his honor. “And the girls, cause they know what’s up.”

You’re life could change today.” Evie stood to the side, waiting for Dizzy to notice her. Upon hearing her voice, the girl squealed and jumped in her open arms. “Your life could change today.”

These streets named after us because we paved the way.” Jay sang as he swung around a pole, stopping as a bunch of kids rushed up to him with giant smiles on their faces.

Everyone come and take your shot.” Mal finished spray painting the words ‘VK DAY’ on the side of a moving door. She opened it, letting a bunch of kids run past them. “Nows the time, show em’ what you got.”

Cause everyone’s gonna get their chance.” The three girls sang, pumping their arms along to the beat as they danced. “They said that being from the isle was bad.”

Well it’s good to be bad!” They all sang as they did their own thing. Jay slid down the top of one of the roofs that had his father’s logo on it. It was settled in the middle of what was announced to be Jay’s Way. It was a place they could practice their parkour skills. “And we’re proof of that. Used to be lost now we’re on the map. Used to steal stacks now we’re giving back.”