#4

How often do you think of me?

I've always wondered, because for those 3 months that's all I really though of.

I thought of you everyday, I hoped that you were okay and someday I'd be able to explain everything.

It's kind of funny how often I thought of you.

Your sea blue eyes and that one line that you use to say every time you say me.

Perfect as Always.

What did that line mean?

Those were the questions that kept me up at night.

Those are the questions that I slowly stopped asking myself.

I might not have the exact same feelings for you now but....

But I told myself if you don't pour it all out now then it will all still be there feelings, guilt, and memories. No matter how many times I've tried to forgive and forget this is the only way.

This letter is my last chance to forget.

Even as a child I had a problem with letting go of my feelings. I had to put them on paper and write out all my frustrations.

Most people need to talk everything out, but I couldn't do that.

I couldn't just do that.

You should know that this letter has just started. I still have so many things to say to you.

But most importantly I still love you.

So sorry about the updates I I've forgotten to update, its been a crazy month.