~PART 1!~

In the car driving to a place I don't remember with a woman I've known for years....Okay you might be confused so let me introduce myself, my name is Roxy Uley and I'm 17 years old. The woman that is driving the car that I'm in right now is also the woman I've known for years, her name is Melanie and shes a social worker who's been with me since I was 6...

Okay time for a history lesson. When I was 6 I was removed from my parents and older brother and moved across the United States into a town in Massachusetts, with a new family. That family raised me like I was their own and I loved them like they were my family. They had twins that were my age and it was nice to play with other kids. Until "my parents" died in a car crash, causing the twins to go to their grandparents house and they refused to take me into their home since I wasn't their real grand child. So now 11 years after I was taken away I'm going back home to live with my brother Sam.

"Now you remember to use your manners" Melanie said to me as she drove.

I nodded my head "Uhm where are we going anyway?" I asked looking out the window. 

"La Push"

"Uhm excuse me?"

"We are going to La Push its in Washington you were born here"

"Oh so how much further?"

"Actually we just entered the town, we're there how. All we have to do is find the house." I kept quiet I was scared. I didn't know what to expect.

After 15 minutes of driving we stopped outside of a small house. Melanie stepped out of the car and walked to the back to open the trunk for my two suitcases. I slowly stepped out of the car. After I shut the door I saw a woman come out of the house. She walked over to us.

"Hello my name is Melanie and this is Roxy" Melanie said to the woman.

"Hi I'm Emily I've been expecting you Roxy" The woman Emily smiled warmly at me. I looked at her, she had scars going down the right side of her face but she was still beautiful. I smiled back at her. "I just got down setting up your room" She smiled again. Melanie looked at her watch.

"Well I must be heading back my plane leaves in 3 hour. You'll be alright here Roxy. Remember if you need me I'm just a phone call away." She hugged me and put down my suitcases down by me. "Nice to meet you Emily. I wish I could stay longer but you know"

"I completely understand" Emily told her. I watched as Melanie got back in the car and waved as she left.