~PART 18!~

"Why did your sister mention imprint" I asked Gabriel.

He went ridged at the question. "Well she said that when they kill you, your mate, well in your case imprint would come after them so they needed to be ready to kill him, after he found out about them killing you."

"Oh" I feared for Paul. "Remember what I said he wants nothing to do with me so, they don't have to worry"

"Dont worry Roxy I wont let them hurt you"

"But they'll hurt you to get to me"

"That's a change I'm willing to take"

"No fight with me. We'll stay alive, I'll take you to Forks where you can live and be normal and happy."

"Will you be with me?"

"I cant I have duties in La Push, but I'll visit you everyday."

"Okay lets do it." We talked for a few more days, planing and getting to know each other more. I've been here for four days, and i might say that being in the company of Gabriel had made me open up. He knows everything about me from my childhood now. And i know everything about him. We became friends fast. On the forth day Gabriel told me to relax while he went to the kitchen to get us some food. He was gone 10 minutes when I heard shouting.

"Is she awake?!" A female voice said

"Yes but wait you cant kill her!" Gabriel shouted.

"Why not?"

"Because shes mine!"

"She has an imprint!"

"Ya its me!"

"Huh?"

"When she woke up and looked at me we were both memorized for a while just staring at each other. I told her who I was and she introduced herself. I asked her if she had an imprint, she said yes. I asked who, she said I just imprinted on you. We've been together since" Gabriel lied.

"Well, we'll have to take care of that now wont we?" A male voice said.

"What so special about her?"

"If we can kill off all those dogs then there will be no more meaning we can kill more people. And we start with her since shes an alpha" The female said.

"No! I wont let you hurt her! You'll have to go through me!" 

"We can arrange that" The male said.

"Sarah, you wouldn't kill your own brother now would you?"

"I would if you got in the way of us killing her" I heard running up the stairs. Gabriel ran into the room.

"Whatever happens remember me" He said holding me close to him.

"I'll never forget you Gabriel"

"You know me more than anyone, more than my family and old friends. I hope your imprint falls for you. And I'm very glad to have met you and spend so much time with you"

"Same here. Remember me wherever you go"

"Like you said, I'll never forget you my beautiful Roxy." He pulled me into a hug, then leaned back and kissed my forehead.

"Awe look at the cute couple" The male said

"Leave us alone Drake" Gabriel said hugging me closer to him, so that his body was in front of mine.

"Any last wordsbrother? Before we kill you then your presious(sp?) girl"

"Yes" He turned to me. "I'll see you again someday" He kissed my forehead, and kept his lips there for a few extra seconds.