~PART 23!~

-3 months later-
I was having a boy and a girl. I was pretty excited. I found out about a month ago, when they were checking the babies out to see how they were developing, and they finally could see well enough that there was a boy and a girl. I havent seen Paul since that day and I'm glad. Jacob is with me every minute of everyday, he beat up Paul pretty bad that day when I came home and told him. Im glad I have a friend like Jake. Jake imprinted on Bella and Edwards baby "Nessie" but he only goes over there once in awhile, he stays he doesnt feel anything for her right now since shes so young, he just needs to see her, hed rather be with me at the moment until shes old enough. I dont mind, hes the bestiest friend I've ever had, and if Paul could imprint twice then maybe I'll find another imprint. Oh last month I was walking around in Forks with Jacob, when he went to go see Bella, I ran into a guy. Not just any guy Gabriel. He told me with him being half vampire, when he hit the ground, he took off running. He came to Forks, then ran all the way back to his house, to see that it was burning. He knew that Sarah and Drake were killed because they didnt come look for him. He now lives in Forks and like I told him before, id go see him everyday, and I do. Jacob goes over to the Cullens, and drops me off at Gabriels house first. Jake and Gabriel get along really well. Gabriel is 100% human now. 

At the moment I'm going into labor. I had a firm grasp on Jakes hand and on the other sidea firm grasp of Embry's hand. Sam and everyone else was in the waiting room, Sam kept pacing the ground, and Gabriel was trying to calm him down. At first I was going to have Gabriel come in with me and Jacob, but Embry asked if he could, and I let him. The only person who wasnt in the waiting room was obviously Paul. 

After the twins were born I named the boys Paul Jacob _____(Pauls last name)jr. After his father Paul and Jacob after Jacob of course. And I named my girl Emma Lillian _____(Pauls last name). Embry imprinted on Emma, which I honestly couldnt ask for a better guy for my daughter. I knew he would treat her right and always be there for her when she needs him. I held both my children before I let everyone else hold them. Everyone except Paul, no one told him I was going in to have the babies, and I didnt care these kids are mine not his anymore. 

When Jacob wasnt with me Seth was and if Seth and Jacob were on patrol together, Quil or Embry was with me. Seth told me once when Jacob was out on patrol with Sam and Leah that Jacob thinks about me all the time and it annoys Paul. It annoyed him so bad to the point Paul attacked Jake, and everyone minus Quil, cause he was with me, attacked Paul, saying that Jake has the right to think about me since I'm not Pauls imprint anymore. After that Paul never bothered Jake when he thought of me, and Jakes thoughts were getting bad.

After afew days in the hospital I got to go home. I got to open the presents I got for my birthday from Leah and Emily, which were boy's clothes and girl's clothes, since no one knew what I was having Emily got girl clothes and Leah got boy clothes. My new life was now with my kids, and Jacob. Oh and Embry too. I couldnt ask for more....